2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal Bears.

These gonna be their new Statement joints starting this season.

Should've stuck with their gold "The Bay" ones.

Their City unis this past season should be a staple going forward

1659464131094.png

Too. clean.

@erupt excitedly inquiring about the availability of the bland University of California-Michigan Warriors jerseys then giving the actually good looking black GSW jerseys a fire reaction is really confusing me :lol:

Last edited:

The fact Westbrook and Simmons and Giddey havent called this man has to be malpractice! He turning ****** into snipers just for fun. Martins a little older, been through some things I dont think he got the bounce to extend it to 3, but even in the middy Russ can give him a call.

Also he is on tour right now with that Wal Mart/Red Bull 3 on 3 and 3pt contest check when he is in your city. I think he is actually in Oklahoma right now for the next week or so

The fact Westbrook and Simmons and Giddey havent called this man has to be malpractice! He turning ****** into snipers just for fun. Martins a little older, been through some things I dont think he got the bounce to extend it to 3, but even in the middy Russ can give him a call.

Also he is on tour right now with that Wal Mart/Red Bull 3 on 3 and 3pt contest check when he is in your city. I think he is actually in Oklahoma right now for the next week or so

Well look at that. Martin Lawrence has a bunch of free time (and resources in this case) so he is able to greatly improve a skill. Who would have thought….

1659468585089.jpeg

1659468610624.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom