2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really just gotta hit big on one pick. All it takes is that one pick to forever change your trajectory. The rest of the roster you can figure out after. Most teams don’t hit on that HOF talent.

Spurs - Duncan
Lakers - Kobe
Cavs - Lebron
Heat - Wade
OKC - KD
Warriors - Curry
Bucks - Giannis

We can say Knicks this and Knicks that, but most teams who landed the solid picks after us who we missed on and scouted well didn’t win **** anyway.

You really just gotta hit big on one pick. All it takes is that one pick to forever change your trajectory. The rest of the roster you can figure out after. Most teams don’t hit on that HOF talent.

Spurs - Duncan
Lakers - Kobe
Cavs - Lebron
Heat - Wade
OKC - KD
Warriors - Curry
Bucks - Giannis

We can say Knicks this and Knicks that, but most teams who landed the solid picks after us who we missed on and scouted well didn’t win **** anyway.
Cade will be this guy book it

Controversial at best. I guess you can defend this statement by defining “tanking” in the strictest possible way.
Is there a definition of tanking that doesn't involve trying to have the worst possible record? I'm not sure what's controversial

im sick yall. another year of westbrook breaking the season record for most air balls and blown defensive assignments is too much for my old heart to take. 😵

I wonder which is worse, an air ball, or a bank shot air ball?

Hmm, Quinn Snyder must have be lined up for the Spurs job. I read whispers Hardy was a candidate to succeed Pop once he retires.

He was more big’n up KD than “stroking” Bron,but you know Steph boys can’t help yourselves when someone isn’t giving him all the glory and respect.

That’s why I’ve said Draymond is the most likeable Warrior he says some nonsense,but a lot of truth as well.

Is there a definition of tanking that doesn't involve trying to have the worst possible record? I'm not sure what's controversial
Not caring about winning to position yourself for a better draft pick? Which is what OKC did in their initial rebuild, and they developed just fine. Hell they’re doing that right now. It’s totally possible to develop while playing for draft position.

But didn't you....

Can't make this **** up :lol::smh:

What did I say that was wrong/contradictory? I posted this b/c of what Draymond said the year in 2019 when they had that blow-up. He said they didn't need KD then. Now he's doing a 180.

Not caring about winning to position yourself for a better draft pick? Which is what OKC did in their initial rebuild, and they developed just fine. Hell they’re doing that right now. It’s totally possible to develop while playing for draft position.
You can def give players time on the court but the lack of development could be why that team of HOFers got 1 championship appearance then imploded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom