2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
296171374_6119180711443735_7998470918640585370_n.jpg

Dwight and Jim stepped up the funny when Michael left. The problem was they kept trying to make these variant Michael Scott’s in D’Angelo and the red haired woman.

And will Farrell ain’t ever been funny
I loved the Office, but after the Dinner Party episode it was hard for the writers to top that in my opinion and the show slowly started going down hill to me. Then when Michael left, and they brought in Robert California or when the Nard Dog became manager I only watched it here or there because it was more jumping the shark than anything else. Felt the same way about Modern Family, after a certain point the show got lost and I stopped watching it when it became too gimmicky.

Curb on the other hand, Cheryl Hines……. for her age and everything……..

The status quo, on the contrary, seems to be that those shows goated and even though I ain't never seen one minute of them (got plenty of Michael in the office gifs tho), i trust and respect y'all opinions. Buddy, on the contrary, proceeded to **** on people's whole childhoods for not liking/having the same experience as him growing up. I, for one, was not the target audience of Sandler movies as a kid but as someone else stated earlier, i sure as **** enjoy a few stuff of his lately (Hidden Gems, Bo Cruz)

I can’t believe somebody in here actually said will Ferrell sucked. Anchorman, the other guys , stepbrothers, semi pro, talladega nights … come on now

And while sandler ain’t been good ina. Few decades waterboy, Billy Madison and wedding singer will always exist
Idk. Like I re-watched waterboy and happy Gilmore a few years back and was like wut tf

Dude just be acting weird and like a kid, screaming a lot too lol

I couldn’t believe this **** was considered funny lol

And addict4sneakers addict4sneakers in here praising shows with 3% minority cast members. :smh:
And that's why they were never that enticing to me. Ask me about Friends, the only thing I'd be able to tell you is that cat song because of the mere fact that that girl i was serving D to one day left that episode on repeat
I hope Brother U understands a ***** had to get his own form of reparations

And that's why they were never that enticing to me. Ask me about Friends, the only thing I'd be able to tell you is that cat song because of the mere fact that that girl i was serving D to one day left that episode on repeat

I wasn’t checking for the office like that either but I couldn’t front because it was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom