2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry has never had the best sig line. He’s had maybe one decent signature shoe over the years. Everything else has been trash because UA sucks at making good looking basketball shoes

Those Currys are trash but then again has anyone had a solid (looking) sig shoe in a while?

KDs were dope for a bit (1-4)

Brons were dope but haven’t had a fashion appeal in a hot minute

Steph guys want revenge so bad now right now that we absolutely need Mike James back in the league :lol:

If he gets back, brilliant move by him. :lol:

Every Curry shoe has been absolute trash. But with that being said no one is wearing fuse/mesh newer performance basketball shoes casually anymore outside of Kobe’s and that’s only because he passed away and they have resell now.

I’d expect better from y’all being on NT of all places but clearly Steph fandom reduces one’s brain from functioning correctly.

Have some shame. Everyone that loves Curry’s post a fit of you in a pair right now.

Project Rock has done more for UA than Curry every will

1659745593679.jpeg

Old but Bill Russell AND Sidney Poitier in the same year?? Nah. Thought they’d live forever….

(Protect Harry Belafonte at all cost!!)

UA and Nike both producing the same “groundbreaking” new basketball shoes though……

They all trash. Nike basketball is trash. All there sigs look like those Paul pierce sigs that only came in kids

Those Currys are trash but then again has anyone had a solid (looking) sig shoe in a while?

KDs were dope for a bit (1-4)

Brons were dope but haven’t had a fashion appeal in a hot minute
Not even sure why brands do sig shoes nowadays. They don’t sell. Kyrie only sales cause his are the most affordable.

MSG showing the then RJ career high 35 pt leading the team in efficiency and lobs to Mitch.

00:50 growth not being linear something something.

🌟J bout to takeoff this yr.

The font/arch on those jerseys is the only disappointing thing headeing into this next era atm.

Those black/orange city edition from last yr tho are pure cocaine.

046E3B4F-784A-427D-B4E4-5ADE8728A9C0.jpeg

Not even sure why brands do sig shoes nowadays. They don’t sell. Kyrie only sales cause his are the most affordable.

I agree with this. I don’t know if it’s because I’m older or if the sig shoes are less interesting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom