2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if kids look at sigs the same way we did when we was young. Folks use to swap shoes while hoopin just to play in some Kobe’s

Who’s sigs are kids wearing? Kids basically wear “team/regular” shoes, they’re not wearing Brons, KDs, Zion’s, Curry’s, maybe Greek Freaks or Melo Ball’s? I don’t even count Kyrie’s cause they’re the cheapest out the bunch so they gravitate to those.

Who’s sigs are kids wearing? Kids basically wear “team/regular” shoes, they’re not wearing Brons, KDs, Zion’s, Curry’s, maybe Greek Freaks or Melo Ball’s? I don’t even count Kyrie’s cause they’re the cheapest out the bunch so they gravitate to those.

Yes they are. When’s the last time you went to the rec center? When’s the last AAU game you pulled up on?

Difference is they don’t wear basketball shoes casually like we did.

Kids are definitely wearing Kyries, Freaks, and KDs

I think the Melo Puma sigs are starting to take off too

He’s doing this at Brickleys Open Runs this week too somehow people still fall for it in a small gym

Folks use to swap shoes while hoopin just to play in some Kobe’s
1659753819727.gif

Say what now

Donde¿

dont the clips have to make a trade? they got too much guys who expect minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom