2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph has had arguably the best shoe line for a few years now but i get it. You can’t hate on his game anymore so this is the next best thing.

Them Curry joints are absolute trash.

Beg your pardon?
giphy.gif

Edit- I almost got HIMMED. :lol: :smh:

Damn @D StaXX getting @HIM'd* on a Friday :smh:

*pause

He almost got me :lol:
denzel-washington-thank-god.gif

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat T0INE T0INE

1659766179746.gif

Fasho. I'm not gassin harden because he finally picked a summer, in his post prime, to not party party party every night get wasted. I stay in shape. He finally adding a middy? I've had one since Omar was whistling through the hood with the sawed off.

I still have my first step..

Last edited:
There's hardly anyone in the league harden's age that averages 20+ ppg. In theory he's the same caliber as the guys in that club (Bron, KD) but he's never really truly been on that echelon and he's been looking progressively more washed the past 2 seasons. He's 3rd option behind Maxey and that's fine

There's hardly anyone in the league harden's age that averages 20+ ppg. In theory he's the same caliber as the guys in that club (Bron, KD) but he's never really truly been on that echelon and he's been looking progressively more washed the past 2 seasons. He's 3rd option behind Maxey and that's fine

We really putting Maxey as the 2nd option? X xxpizzo amitt5504 amitt5504 Moheezy Moheezy HOU$TON HOU$TON buc em buc em

We really putting Maxey as the 2nd option? X xxpizzo amitt5504 amitt5504 Moheezy Moheezy HOU$TON HOU$TON buc em buc em
Yes. Last year the Philly faithful tried to persuade us to believe the team didn't 'need' harden to score. The lie detector determined that was a lie. This year they still need him to score but that need can be dampened depending on the degree that Maxey has developed. He'll average more ppg than harden

Yes. Last year the Philly faithful tried to persuade us to believe the team didn't 'need' harden to score. The lie detector determined that was a lie. This year they still need him to score but that need can be dampened depending on the degree that Maxey has developed. He'll average more ppg than harden
That’s accurate however Jim will still avg 20 a game. We don’t need him to drop 30 a game

I can see Embiid at 27-28, Maxey 22-23, Harden 20-22, Tobias 15-18

If Maxey is the second option, Philly won’t be going anywhere come playoff time. Embiid and harden have to be 1/2.

Care to wager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom