2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that wasn’t the only thing.

She hadn’t heard of ALOT of other things too. Sheltered to the core.

Yeah I get being sheltered. I get being oblivious. But she draked a whole hook. Whether she grew up on mars or in Nashville. She wrote that song at 22. It’s one thing to not hear of a song and be a regular dude but to be a superstar pop artist and trot out that excuse? With a whole team behind her. Nope. Not rolling

I believe it

Plus if folks with internet and tv don’t know who uzi or bad bunny is I also believe that someone wouldn’t know who 3lw is

I guess internet and tv aren’t as powerful as I thought
This.

3LW was nominated for BET, Source and Soul Train Awards from 2001-2003. They were targeted to specific demo. Taylor wasn’t part of it :lol:

This.

3LW was nominated for BET, Source and Soul Train Awards from 2001-2003. They were targeted to specific demo. Taylor wasn’t part of it :lol:

Biting a song doesn’t have to happen in real time. drake basically made Houston music a decade after it came out. At least drake gives lil keke his flowers

Oh and they’ve always been the biggest consumers of our music. Whether it’s meant for them or not

What about this is implausible? I don't listen to Outkast.

Not gonna over take the thread with this though.
Cuz he clearly lied

ABB70E93-C107-45D8-9A58-68D2359DB07B.jpeg

Wasn’t Taylor Swift homeschooled?

I think she has a case.

I’ve seen been around a few homeschooled people before and they are veryyyyy different.
FAM

I grew up a Military brat right, so we had some friends (and all your friends in Military world just means your Dads (mostly obviously women are in the Army too) worked together and/or got stationed at the same place multiple times. Sometimes the families hit it off, sometimes not. So we were friends with this family, the Kuntz's, obviously white. Their son Bobby is the same age as me, they had him homeschooled and didn't allow him to really leave the house much or have too many friends. It was literally me and this other dude. They went to some, in hindsight, weird church where they had to drive hours to get to it despite Baumholder, Germany having multiple churches right there local. Don't remember much crazy about it other than it being far and whenever I went with them, I'd usually just have to stay the night with the Kuntz's because we'd get back so late. We were cool, our families were cool, he has 2 older sisters.

Anyways, even back then (around 11) you could tell he was going to grow up to be weird. You guys are overdoing it. So like 2-3 yrs ago I'm looking for a used car and get a text like, "Hey is this DatZNasty? I think I know you, I am in Florida, I'm Bobby,, heres my FB," I looked at it, yea thats you I remember you Bobby what's good. He was like I'm doing ok but not great, was on the Uncle Phil show last month. So naturally I google it, and not surprisingly fam grew up to be a WEIRDO and got discharged from the Army because of it. Of course, he was deployed, so he can claim/add PTSD to it but he was married, got deployed, his wife was taking his money and cheating on him (big suprise, also Dr Phil mentioned it and he and his biased audience glossed over that detail), and they eventually got divorced and he bought an Ipad from her but she didnt remove the contents so Bobby had tons of pics of her with new dudes, Bobby saved it and whenever he finds out she is dating he sends those pics to her new Boyfriends and also does background checks on them and semi harasses them.

Our friendship rekindling didn't happen tho, I looked at his social media and it was too much racist anti Obama tweets so good luck to you Bobby. blocked.

TLDR: Overreligious family raised a friend/peer of mine who not surprisingly grew up to be an Olympic level weirdo. Tried to reach out to me a few yrs ago, too much anti Obama stuff on his FB. They were killing him on Dr Phil's twitter page too. Showed my mom the Youtube clip and in classic black lady verbage she was like, "he look just like his self."

Watching Tip Drill on BET Uncut :emoji_credit_card:
MTV Scared Straight Uncensored :wow: I thought they really took little white boy with the bowl cut and gave him the treatment

And there was an MTV True Life" I'm Getting a Breast Reduction they played unedited before, had this light skinned lady who looked kind of like Halle Berry, she was toting them thangs. Had to get them reduced because she was getting back problems doe. I looked again years ago and can't find that episode, cut or uncut.

We gotta protect 3LW. But they didn't protect/respect each other either (used to ho out the dark skinned one to try to get on Nelly's tour). Now she at least has an acting career though, showed her ******* in Notorious.
True and all. She guilty tho.

FAM

I grew up a Military brat right, so we had some friends (and all your friends in Military world just means your Dads (mostly obviously women are in the Army too) worked together and/or got stationed at the same place multiple times. Sometimes the families hit it off, sometimes not. So we were friends with this family, the Kuntz's, obviously white. Their son Bobby is the same age as me, they had him homeschooled and didn't allow him to really leave the house much or have too many friends. It was literally me and this other dude. They went to some, in hindsight, weird church where they had to drive hours to get to it despite Baumholder, Germany having multiple churches right there local. Don't remember much crazy about it other than it being far and whenever I went with them, I'd usually just have to stay the night with the Kuntz's because we'd get back so late. We were cool, our families were cool, he has 2 older sisters.

Anyways, even back then (around 11) you could tell he was going to grow up to be weird. You guys are overdoing it. So like 2-3 yrs ago I'm looking for a used car and get a text like, "Hey is this DatZNasty? I think I know you, I am in Florida, I'm Bobby,, heres my FB," I looked at it, yea thats you I remember you Bobby what's good. He was like I'm doing ok but not great, was on the Uncle Phil show last month. So naturally I google it, and not surprisingly fam grew up to be a WEIRDO and got discharged from the Army because of it. Of course, he was deployed, so he can claim/add PTSD to it but he was married, got deployed, his wife was taking his money and cheating on him (big suprise, also Dr Phil mentioned it and he and his biased audience glossed over that detail), and they eventually got divorced and he bought an Ipad from her but she didnt remove the contents so Bobby had tons of pics of her with new dudes, Bobby saved it and whenever he finds out she is dating he sends those pics to her new Boyfriends and also does background checks on them and semi harasses them.

Our friendship rekindling didn't happen tho, I looked at his social media and it was too much racist anti Obama tweets so good luck to you Bobby. blocked.

TLDR: Overreligious family raised a friend/peer of mine who not surprisingly grew up to be an Olympic level weirdo. Tried to reach out to me a few yrs ago, too much anti Obama stuff on his FB. They were killing him on Dr Phil's twitter page too. Showed my mom the Youtube clip and in classic black lady verbage she was like, "he look just like his self."

Damn :lol:

Sisqo literally made no money on Thong Song just because of that little part on the chorus where he says, 4 words "
You like to dance, all the hip hop spots
And you cruise to crews like connect the dots
Not just urban, she like the pop
'Cause she was Livin' la Vida Loca
she had dumps like a truck, truck, truck...

," , it doesn't even add anything to the song and isn't part of a rhyme scheme he could have said anything there really. Ricky Martin and his people waited til the song got poppin then sued and took 101%

So that being the case, I'm a need Taylor Swift to write a big check storm2006 storm2006 Holla at your boy by the way, my next text will be green bubbles I'll send you some more OKC **** you dont care about because youre not coming back

Coupé It Coupé It If I randomly come across an article he murdered her and/or one of her boyfriends and drove around with them in the trunk of his car or had them in his trash or fridge or something for weeks before being found out, would just be a head nod and "well damn... yep sounds right." *does forehead, chest, shoulder cross gesture towards the sky in respect to the deceased*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom