2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically how someone would like to be referred to as.

Male: "He went to the store"
Female: "That's her car"

Or if it's a non-binary person who doesn't identify with either gender, they may prefer they/them.

"I went to dinner with them"
"They ordered pasta"

This is what I assumed, I guess I just thought it was deeper for some reason.

I have heard of it I just didn't know what it represented. and kept it moving. I see it more and more now though so I became more curious. I don't have a lot of social media so I doubt I'm exposed to it as much as the next person.
Have had several clients over the years with pronouns in their email signatures. It’s not a social media thing

What are "pronouns?" Seeing this on IG pages, dating profiles, etc. more and more "She/her." When/why did this happen?

Pardon my ignorance.

people do it to be inclusive of trans and non-binary identities.
whether it actually does that is a matter of debate.

it's now a relatively common practice in progressive social groups, and professional settings.

Have had several clients over the years with pronouns in their email signatures. It’s not a social media thing

i work in the arts, so Id say probably 80% of people at this point have their pronouns in their email sig.
and it became mandatory to have it in company bio page.

I legit do not believe that someone who is young hasn't heard of this. I refuse to believe it.

i mean how young is young, if you are maybe late 20's early 30s I could imagine it,

if you maybe live in a more conservative working class area, you have a more working class friend group.
and if you have a blue collar profession. you legit might not encounter it or notice it.

tbh now that I think about despite Kyries love of fake deepness,
Kyrie also seems to be on some hotep-ish ideology.

so I doubt he becomes a they/them.

Wasn’t Taylor Swift homeschooled?

I think she has a case.

I’ve seen been around a few homeschooled people before and they are veryyyyy different.

Wasn’t Taylor Swift homeschooled?

I think she has a case.

I’ve seen been around a few homeschooled people before and they are veryyyyy different.
She doesn’t have a TV at home?

She was pursuing a music career since she was 9. Traveling. She was a full grown adult when she wrote that song too. No excuses. And shes friends with drake

She was pursuing a music career since she was 9. Traveling. She was a full grown adult when she wrote that song too. No excuses. And shes friends with drake
In the article she said she wasn’t allowed to watch show shows like TRL until she was 13. I can believe that.

However she backed herself in a lie. It’s either she heard the song as an adult and and clearly copied it or she’s lying and had songwriters write for her and embellished a whole backstory for the purpose of the song.

In the article she said she wasn’t allowed to watch show shows like TRL until she was 13. I can believe that.

However she backed herself in a lie. It’s either she heard the song as an adult and and clearly copied it or she’s lying and had songwriters write for her and embellished a whole backstory for the purpose of the song.

Your parents stopped you from watching music videos at 13? We falling for this?

55BBBFC6-10B5-45EE-AB95-16DC97527A10.png

I dated (fling moreso) a 22 year old in 2019 who was homeschooled.

She had no idea who Steph Curry was.

Home schooled people are different. Their parents probably don’t allow them to watch TV. :lol:

I legit do not believe that someone who is young hasn't heard of this. I refuse to believe it.
I believe it

Plus if folks with internet and tv don’t know who uzi or bad bunny is I also believe that someone wouldn’t know who 3lw is

I guess internet and tv aren’t as powerful as I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom