2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ish doesn’t have a 3 ball.

Bones is in year 2.

Murray had to relearn how to WALK.

I don’t understand.
Nuggets reporter saying wing defense was their biggest need

idk, like I said: I figured Barton + Morris would have yielded a better return. I don't mind the thought of trading them but yeah, hopefully KCP is that much of a defensive upgrade to trade away 2 rotation players

They also still have their MLE

Not bad. I still haven't found a hooping shoe..harder than I thought it was gonna be.
Have you tried the Steph’s? I would think after your recently concluded season-of-Steph you’d feel compelled to give his sig shoes a shot.

Hot Take ^^ proof that the WNBA should have more teams. It's not a question of talent when you have men who have careers like this. Ish Smith is the journey man poster child yet in the W there is no opportunity for this.

Have you tried the Steph’s? I would think after your recently concluded season-of-Steph you’d feel compelled to give his sig shoes a shot.
I thought about it but $160 for hooping shoes seems wild. I don't play like that anymore for that kind of investment. I just bought some Freak 3s for $50 like ten minutes ago. That feels reasonable.

I thought about it but $160 for hooping shoes seems wild. I don't play like that anymore for that kind of investment. I just bought some Freak 3s for $50 like ten minutes ago. That feels reasonable.
Good choice and a good deal. I think I paid $70 or so for the Freak 3s I have.

AirPods and Cortez’s? addict4sneakers addict4sneakers would be on the sidelines waiting for “next” all day.

Fed.gif

Hot Take ^^ proof that the WNBA should have more teams. It's not a question of talent when you have men who have careers like this. Ish Smith is the journey man poster child yet in the W there is no opportunity for this.

What's the correlation? The 10+ year journeyman still kept a job at a company of 450 employees and over 1 billion applicants :lol:

What's the correlation? The 10+ year journeyman still kept a job at a company of 450 employees and over 1 billion applicants :lol:
It's not a knock on him but moreso that the WNBA could feasibily have someone who is their Ish Smith but would likely get cut cause there is just not enough teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom