2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thunder play the Clippers in OKC Oct 25 then again Oct 27, also in OKC. Is that normal or a typo? Seems like normally its a home- away thing but back to backs in one place… maybe it happens and I just dont remember

Is Nike doing jerseys where the player’s signature is on the number on the back, making it look like a signed jersey? I saw a Statement edition Tatum jersey today and his signature was on the bottom of the 0. And before you say something - this was at a Canadian shop called Jersey City, so there’s no way they had a legit signed jersey in store

I love stuff like this. The schedule nuances. How do you not simply even this out? Like that's rife with bias.

The Thunder play the Clippers in OKC Oct 25 then again Oct 27, also in OKC. Is that normal or a typo? Seems like normally its a home- away thing but back to backs in one place… maybe it happens and I just dont remember
Not a typo. This has happened a few times with the Clippers over the last couple of the season. Against Dallas a couple of times and the also Wolves last year.

Not a typo. This has happened a few times with the Clippers over the last couple of the season. Against Dallas a couple of times and the also Wolves last year.
I guess saves on airplane miles and you get you only have to visit Bricktown once instead of twice.

city 2 (2).jpg

pp.jpg

I guess saves on airplane miles and you get you only have to visit Bricktown once instead of twice.
Yeah. I think that’s the reasoning behind it, but still seems kind of weird because I don’t remember those kind of consecutive road games against the same team happening before 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom