2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the NBA does it right for that record breaking night. Cancel every other game. Give all the players/fans a chance to witness history.

I just learned how to mount large art pieces on the wall by myself and D StaXX D StaXX about to open a whole furniture store :lol:

On some real **** we really bout to build some **** to sell :pimp::lol:
I'm trying to find an all purpose handyman now. I have a bunch of electrical stuff I need done, wanna get some real sturdy shelves put in.

D StaXX D StaXX youre better than me bro.

Bro you can definitely do the shelves yourself, but I understand paying for convenience too.
Plus if you mess up, you can always pay someone to come fix it. :lol: Taking on this project next for the living room.
We just have a blank wall so building it out for the tv, fireplace, and some shelves.
Something like this, but with shelves on the sides. I'll post pics when it's finished.
custom-mediawall-fireplace-shiplap.jpg

288988cfb47604fb4c217d37abc44780.jpg

You washed if you let yourself get washed. Eat right and hit the gym. I'm 34, look 20 something, best shape of my life, eat kinda sorta healthy, every hair single still intact.

Hair is genetic though. You won't lose cause you eat Swiss Rolls.

Agree with everything else. I'm the same way. Workout, eat pretty well, no smoke, weekend maybe a drink or two. Have a dog that makes me happy. Avoid b/s as much as possible.

Maybe, Pelicans can take 2024, or push it back to 2025.

And we saw the Lakers buy a pick in the second round to draft THT and Christie the last few years.

We actually own the Memphis's and Washington's 2nd round picks in 2024.

I feel this :lol: but my wife got way too many home projects for me to do not to have a Home Depot CC.
She wanted a 60" dining table to seat up to 8 people for the holidays.
All the ones she liked were like $1500-3k. I said FOH.
Got with my brother and built that **** ourselves.
Used this $4400 Wayfair table as inspiration.
Burchett+Pedestal+Dining+Table.jpg

Built this in 2 weeks for less than $500. Still deciding what color to stain it.
Going to do a media wall in the living room next.
F6334FCC-7F62-4DA0-88C0-CAFFC2007A95.jpeg
Dope work, congrats man 🔥
****** buying 600$+ AJ1 replicas #onhere, I'll be damned if you can't sell a few of these great pieces to fellow NTers

No Christmas game for us this year, we blew our shot last year with Trae missing the game and not continuing the Trae vs nyc beef. Can’t wait for Oct 19th to get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom