2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of being washed, what type of grills do y’all recommend for the backyard? Not trying to go too crazy but want to have something decent.
Imo, this all you really need right here
20210704_173243.jpg
20210704_175600.jpg

We get a couple of the 24.99 at WalMart grill every time we go to the lake, assemble it, use it, then leave it there. Don't need anything special. I am a beast on both, but I don't like charcoal. Had 2 smokers too but gave them up when I moved from my house.

Got 2 kids, 6 and 2, so washed like some jeans. ALl I do is get off work and take them places, especially with my 6 yo in softball and for some reason nothing is centrally located. Theyre about to join a league like 40 minutes away in Choctaw/Harrah, like c'mon fam.

If I wanted to maximize my productiveness, and I do but need to commit, I should get an audible account the amount of time I am in the car and listen to self help or how to xxx while I am on the road. But usually I just got the bluetoof on and let her watch stuff on Youtube

Surprisingly despite being obese I have no health problems, knees, ankles, back don't hurt, blood pressure is perfect, can be active without fatigue when I want to. Just a bald spot and sleep apnea really

Happy for Bron and his family. What an amazing job by Rich Paul.

Wonder if this means a Russ extension is coming soon.

We get a couple of the 24.99 at WalMart grill every time we go to the lake, assemble it, use it, then leave it there. Don't need anything special. I am a beast on both, but I don't like charcoal. Had 2 smokers too but gave them up when I moved from my house.

Got 2 kids, 6 and 2, so washed like some jeans. ALl I do is get off work and take them places, especially with my 6 yo in softball and for some reason nothing is centrally located. Theyre about to join a league like 40 minutes away in Choctaw/Harrah, like c'mon fam.

If I wanted to maximize my productiveness, and I do but need to commit, I should get an audible account the amount of time I am in the car and listen to self help or how to xxx while I am on the road. But usually I just got the bluetoof on and let her watch stuff on Youtube

Surprisingly despite being obese I have no health problems, knees, ankles, back don't hurt, blood pressure is perfect, can be active without fatigue when I want to. Just a bald spot and sleep apnea really
So you one of them dirty up the environment people huh?

teams would take him before the Lakers just because. They'd have to do a full court press of "don't draft him or he won't play," which is kind of a ***** move to start your career off with.

Hell, I'd draft him then now LeBron has to force the Lakers hand to send him to OKC or charge the Laker's a king's ransom for his rights.

What f’d me up was watching the manti teo doc last night and thinking it just happened recently. But that **** was like 10 years ago lol

What weirded me out more was reading that he made the bears Covid practice squad.. I had no idea he was still around the league..

But weirded me out even more was that Covid really was almost 3 years ago now …

Mind blown
Word. I googled and was like damn it was that long ago.

If I was going to see Bron in Atl this season, I’d be skeptical. He’ll be Miami then a day off before the game in Atl that is on his birthday. As we have seen before, hanging out in Atl has had Bron listed as out (rest) several times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom