2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I think that’s the reasoning behind it, but still seems kind of weird because I don’t remember those kind of consecutive road games against the same team happening before 2021.
now that I think of it, more teams should do that in the "non destination" cities. Just double up OKC, SLC, cities that are OD cold during the season, etc..

MVP MVP When Coupé It Coupé It pulls up

giphy (5).gif

It's been the other way around the past few seasons iirc
Either way it's bad.

I don't think Bronny is guaranteed one and done at all. By opting for the college route period...seems like they're about to let him develop on his own accord and not force him into his dad's storyline.
Right, I wouldn’t be surprised either way. If a team wants ******* then everything goes out the window though

Why shocked? He’s a hall of famer and Lakers champ. Major contributor to those chips. Lakers only retire HOFers.
2 titles, no MVP, no FMVP and wasn’t a part of any dynasty, and no 1st team all NBA. Understand that for most teams but the Lakers/Celtics are a bit higher on the totem pole in terms of what I’d expect for what qualifies someone to get their jersey retired.

2 titles, no MVP, no FMVP and wasn’t a part of any dynasty, and no 1st team all NBA. Understand that for most teams but the Lakers/Celtics are a bit higher on the totem pole in terms of what I’d expect for what qualifies someone to get their jersey retired.

Lol the Celtics retire everybody's jersey. Pau was all NBA 3 years in a row, is a future HOFer and was the 2nd best player on a team that went to 3 straight Finals and won b2b he absolutely deserves to be in the rafters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom