2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
9B6F6080-028A-46A3-89D1-924C82C8282C.jpeg

Might be a wrap for Italian KD. :smh:
Strange. Looks more like a quad tear. Maybe LCL. That's a weird pic. If I had to quad right where it connects at the Knee. Maybe some IT Band.

Hope it's not as severe if estimated.

Not sure what the timeline is for something like this, but I guess it’s the best case scenario.

Cs really just need him to be able to eat some regular season minutes so the starters can be preserved a bit better come playoff time. Catch and shoot 3s and get surrounded by 4 good defenders.

Not sure what the timeline is for something like this, but I guess it’s the best case scenario.

Cs really just need him to be able to eat some regular season minutes so the starters can be preserved a bit better come playoff time. Catch and shoot 3s and get surrounded by 4 good defenders.

Way shorter return time than a ligament tear. He should be able to play sometime this season.

*Edit - according some quick Googles the recovery time for a meniscus tear after surgery is anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months.

It really depends on the severity of the tear, if it's a minor tear, the timeline should be short with no surgery. Just strengthening around the knee. That should be the best case scenario.

I remember MWP came back in like two weeks after a meniscus tear with the Lakers just before the playoffs. But obviously he was hobbled, and could only play limited minutes.

Meniscus tears have had a range of outcomes in the NBA. Collin Sexton tore his in November and missed the entire season.

Gallo has torn an ACL in the same knee tho. Tony Allen tore his meniscus later in his career after tearing his ACL when he was younger. That pretty much closed the coffin on him.

There's a clue in that statement

Screenshot_20220828-105043_Chrome.jpg

Pelinka has something up his sleeve. Donovan to NYK is nothing but a distraction imo. The three teams involved imo are LAL, Utah, and IND with Mitchell going to the Lakers and Danny taking both the Lakers' 2027 and 2029 first rounders and Russ's expiring 47 big ones.

Per below, only way Pelinka gives up both first is if the trade makes LAL "certified contenders." Acquiring Mitchell accomplishes that.

Apparently Westbrook's expiring $47 mil plus two first rounders may be better for Danny Ainge than anything the Knicks may have to offer. We'll see...

Last edited:
Mitchell for two first round picks and you have to take on westbrooks contract??? :rofl:

Lakers would have to do two firsts and Westbrook for a bag of potato chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom