2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like they remixed teams by the end but initially it was Kyrie Irving, dude in white shirt, Darius Bazley, KD, Caris Levert vs Trae Young, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Zhang, MPJ, Andre Roberson

They had Gil, Caron, and Antawn Jamison vs. basically Lebron and Big Z, sometimes Pavlovic and people like him. Those series seemed like the Cavs had the edge always but they were always entertaining.

301900029_6185704188124720_461078042137548538_n.jpg

What isn’t aesthetically pleasing about Jokic’s game?

Not saying you are co-signing that part, but as to that point in the tweet, I disagree.

I personally find great footwork, feathery soft touch on an array of shots and passing wizardry pretty pleasing to the eye.

What isn’t aesthetically pleasing about Jokic’s game?

Not saying you are co-signing that part, but as to that point in the tweet, I disagree.

I personally find great footwork, feathery soft touch on an array of shots and passing wizardry pretty pleasing to the eye.

Maybe they see Funky looking mechanics on his jumpshot.
Looks like he isn't moving fast.

That is what I would assume.

I don't think his game is UGLY but outside of the passings, I don't think he has a "pretty" game either.

The passing is a sight to see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom