2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a different time from when Eminem was doing it.

Slurs aside, dababy is cold out here musically

sure but I dunno, I still kinda raise my eyebrow at the race aspect.
and Da Baby kinda made his own bed to some degree to be sure

but you think the industry would just throw away say...Jack Harlowe.
if he made a homophobic comment on stage?

I find that hard to believe.
something tells me they would have cleaned it up and he'd be back at the VMA's with Lil Nas X and it will be all good.

Eminem dropped a million gay slurs, and the performed with Elton John and it was all good.

I guess that won't happen for Da Baby

Man, it has nothing to do with that :lol:. People was off Da Baby music by like mid 2020-2021. He was starting to be looked at as uncool and goofy.

Ive said it many times in the music section. He actually made out for real. Dude been grinding since like 2010. Every single thing was an extra to him. Buddy trajectory was a chiterling circuit LiveMixtapes rapper at one point.

He overachieved. But his 2018-2019 run was chills

And there is no excuse for confusing Da Baby and Lil Baby. That is willfully trying to not get it :lol: lawdog1 lawdog1

something tells me they would have cleaned it up and he'd be back at the VMA's with Lil Nas X and it will be all good.
It wasn't just Eminem back then. Yeah his was more publicized but plenty of rappers were still using the f word up till mid-late 00's

baby had the gay slur, the baby momma issues, the fights and the awful music. Don’t even think a white rapper could withstand the damage he’s done to his career.

Man, it has nothing to do with that :lol:. People was off Da Baby music by like mid 2020-2021. He was starting to be looked at as uncool and goofy.

Ive said it many times in the music section. He actually made out for real. Dude been grinding since like 2010. Every single thing was an extra to him. Buddy trajectory was a chiterling circuit LiveMixtapes rapper at one point.

And there is no excuse for confusing Da Baby and Lil Baby. That is willfully trying to not get it :lol: lawdog1 lawdog1

you would know better than I, im no Da Baby fan,
like I said he def was the author of his own demise.

Is it?

I’ve seen people on here confuse Metallica for Black Sabbath and didn’t thing there was anything willful about it.

I hope DaBaby saved some money. He had a real good couple of years. Probably still making money off the Dua Lipa song.

Still didn’t expect him to fall off this bad.

Eminem dropped a million gay slurs, and the performed with Elton John and it was all good.

MMLP went plat first week, triple plat in a month. Album was the official birth of his stans.

‘01 was also a different landscape for that particular topic.

Two things working heavily against Da Baby. The stan aspect in particular.

Is it?

I’ve seen people on here confuse Metallica for Black Sabbath and didn’t thing there was anything willful about it.

If you do a quick Google search, and can’t tell the difference between two people who look nothing alike but only share a name…idk what to tell you mane. But sure. In sure everybody can’t tell the difference between these people. They all have “Baby” in their name :lol:

A3E92983-A4A8-4CE4-BD50-1FBDA080610C.gif
C031F99E-A5C0-47BB-B02C-53CC41FEC0AB.jpeg
4FB15074-0C01-4F4D-A8F1-BA0407C55193.jpeg

Beatrice tho >>>

:pimp:

Fam you’re reaching big time with this but we can do that. You think if Kanye, Drake, HOV, Travis Scott, or any rapper that is hot right now said those slurs they’d get less than 500 people who bought tickets? Cmon now

He gon cash out. Public perception is turning on him rapidly. Tbh, he never intended to be this big of an artist :lol:. So it’s all WINS for him. The slow burn to musical irrelevance is now. He had an amazing run. Talented dude, but he rightly struck when the iron was hot and said F-u, to making music beyond the surface.

It’s hilarious seeing the same people who you tried to tell his music was a formula, and seasonal…come to the realization for what he is. Buddy beat the odds for real. Gave *****s a master class in astroturfing and becoming a viral music star. Take note.

Pretty much.

He been losing traction like tho. The pile on will come, and he can shake/ignore it, or make better music and be more endearing in some way. Buddy already WON. Everything else is house money. That rant and the follow up was idiotic.

It’s funny. I saw some tweets some months ago about how as soon as he comes on in the car on shuffle, it’s an instant skip :lol:

Was riding with my girl a few weeks back and had the Apple shuffle on, and as soon she heard the beat, drop and the ***** voice….she immediately and asked if I could skip it :lol:. Same with Meg for a moment.

You’re always a hit away…but he been losing traction.

He was on the decline anyway as far as public perception/hits etc go. Dude was probably going to do another couple big festivals for a year or two, features, drop some mid joints and the public would be like, “don’t nobody **** with da baby anymore. You still listen to that?” . ***** would’ve had to do some antics or recreate himself in another lane or something.

He far exceeded any expectations anyone had for him as a rap career. This is like year 3/4 for him. And that’s a hell of a run for a guy like him.

***** just jumped out the window of a car rolling down hill on a cliff.

Called it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom