2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the case

Hopefully Jordan Poole's basketball career follows the same trajectory as Da Baby's musical career
clueless-way-harsh-tai.gif

Tim Donaghy doc on Netflix was pretty good. Had no clue he and Scott Foster were so close. Crazy how Scott Foster got out of it unscathed

You def do. I was in the same boat, until I realized all those top songs the last couple of years were hers.

Check out her top 10 in Spotify/Apple Music and I’m sure you heard most of them.
I only listen to rap bro. IDK who that is I promise you. The first time I saw her name was on the Jack Harlow album.
English singer with Mia Khalifa brows
English like Adele? Yeah I'm good. Singing about tea and The Queen. No thanks.

Elite

All-Star

Starter

Rotation player

Scrub
there has to be a borderline all star category where your Shai Gilgeous Alexander, DeJounte Murray, D'Aaron Fox (I know he made one), guys in that 25-50 range.

Funny off the top of my head I could only name 3 though for some reason. Maybe a Russell Westbrook and some former All Star guys have fallen into there. Draymond Greens too

Dua Lipa has billions of YT views alone. Would be surprised if no one has heard anything from her just by being out in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom