2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up your music game and listen to more than just rap/hip hop.
6 internet memes that prove Bugs Bunny is as popular as ever

Man it ain't even about expanding your musical horizons. I'm questioning whether some of u even go outside at all not knowing these household names. Keep it 100 is NT your social life?

I’ve heard the names but don’t know the music. My circle consists of my 43 and 35 year old brothers. The little homies are 24 or in their teens. So the musical ranges go from project pat to money man to rod wave.

If you come from a different demographic, I wouldn’t expect you to know who stovegood cooks is or even polo G is. That’s ok.

Pop music is noise to me. I hear it but don’t listen.

Man it ain't even about expanding your musical horizons. I'm questioning whether some of u even go outside at all not knowing these household names. Keep it 100 is NT your social life?

I be outside too damn much. Never heard no Dua Oladipo

The pop stars of the 90s and early 00s was marketed way better. Errybody at least knew who Christina or Britney, nem was. Even Mandy Moore and Jessica Simpson! If we in dat bag.

These days. I got no clue.

Do y'all think dudes out here Shazaming songs that we don't like?
It's really easy to NOT know who an artist is if you don't listen to their music.
I could walk past Dua Lipa right now and wouldn't know who she is. :lol:
I don't watch award shows, and damn sure ain't listening no playlist that isn't hiphop.
2b0ac6398aae4b0b2b31227fe98c018aff-19-keke-merch.rsquare.w330.jpg

Do y'all think dudes out here Shazaming songs that we don't like?
It's really easy to NOT know who an artist is if you don't listen to their music.
I could walk past Dua Lipa right now and wouldn't know who she is. :lol:
I don't watch award shows, and damn sure ain't listening no playlist that isn't hiphop.
2b0ac6398aae4b0b2b31227fe98c018aff-19-keke-merch.rsquare.w330.jpg
Whenever I have to go to our team store to fix something, playlist got me on Shazam like this

jay-z-dancing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom