2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you all rap dudes listen to when you're doing something like cleaning the house on a Saturday morning, or any other such chill vibe activites? Sometimes some India Aire, Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, etc. beats just fit the mood. Never mind if you are a play music while smashing guy. I guess there are probably some anthem (J Cole/ Drake- In the morning) but rnb would typically have a stranglehold on that genre

I mean as long as dudes ain't making people listen to D-Block or Mach Hommy at a cookout I say live and let live

What do you all rap dudes listen to when you're doing something like cleaning the house on a Saturday morning, or any other such chill vibe activites? Sometimes some India Aire, Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, etc. beats just fit the mood. Never mind if you are a play music while smashing guy. I guess there are probably some anthem (J Cole/ Drake- In the morning) but rnb would typically have a stranglehold on that genre

Sade and Future

:pimp:

because I am averse to paying others to do things I can easily do for myself and prefer to (as opposed to like oil changes which are the former but not the latter criteria)
What? An oil change is like the easiest thing for a DIYer. Son said it like it's replacing brakes.

As a Cass fan even I can’t tolerate this lol
Soundcloud, 56k era, Cass around 2000 though was a beast. If you read further in the thread, they still smashed (likely because the girls just wanted free weed) so no harm no fouls.

100 wavycrocket wavycrocket on some Sade, there's a surprisingly local jawn named Madison Ryann Ward I fw, sounds

M Mark Antony nah I'm good on them. I got my first 5 yrs or so of them free and beyond that, they always sending me coupons for $19.99-$39.99 with a tire rotation. and lightweight in spection. Also, gotta have a receipt for the oil changes after the last fiasco in case I ever need to prove they happened

Last edited:
My kids are gonna be sick of hearing soca, calypso, reggae and motown/soul on weekends
They're gonna know Burning Flames, Buju Banton and The Manhattans by heart :pimp:

My Belizean homegirl would always play some soca at her functions. This was my joint

As anti as you are many things, I am about avocado toast. Doesn't even sound appealing. At least you made it yourself, a whole *** avocado is like a dollar and a slice of bread maybe 30 cents so you saved like 15 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom