2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you told me Dua Lipa was the girl who played Moana or the pig in Sing 2 all grown up I wouldn’t question. 2022 Avril Lavine is hilarious though,

That might be Jessica Reyes, although you’d have to add the qualifies grown and latinx.

I still bang Floetry and them 2 aint even messed with each other consistently for over a decade.

Last edited:
Do y'all think dudes out here Shazaming songs that we don't like?
It's really easy to NOT know who an artist is if you don't listen to their music.
I could walk past Dua Lipa right now and wouldn't know who she is. :lol:
I don't watch award shows, and damn sure ain't listening no playlist that isn't hiphop.

Feel like Dua Lipa is kinda like Maroon 5 though. Even if you have no idea who they are, there's probably a really good chance you've heard them. They're just too relevant.

I don't go out of my way to figure out who performs music I don't like either. Didn't know who Ariana Grande was for a long time until someone brought it up when one of her hits came on and I was like oh that's who that is.

Your favorite rappers are jumping on Dua Lipa songs.

This is also a forum with 99.9% guys so no idea why a Dua Lipa (white European female pop artist) thread would exist.

If you ever go to any public setting or even accidentally turn on the radio you‘ll hear a song of hers.

My wife's cousin didn't know who Kendrick Lamar was.
I thought that was crazy until she hit me with the reverse uno and asked if I knew who someone else was. We both were stuck looking at each other like damn
TeemingPertinentFirebelliedtoad-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
What do you all rap dudes listen to when you're doing something like cleaning the house on a Saturday morning, or any other such chill vibe activites? Sometimes some India Aire, Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, etc. beats just fit the mood. Never mind if you are a play music while smashing guy. I guess there are probably some anthem (J Cole/ Drake- In the morning) but rnb would typically have a stranglehold on that genre

This is also a forum with 99.9% guys so no idea why a Dua Lipa (white European female pop artist) thread would exist.

If you ever go to any public setting or even accidentally turn on the radio you‘ll hear a song of hers.

BINGO! She doesn't make music for me. There's no reason for me to listen to her.
&I couldn't tell you the last time I listened to the radio. That **** is dying out.

What do you all rap dudes listen to when you're doing something like cleaning the house on a Saturday morning, or any other such chill vibe activites? Sometimes some India Aire, Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, etc. beats just fit the mood. Never mind if you are a play music while smashing guy. I guess there are probably some anthem (J Cole/ Drake- In the morning) but rnb would typically have a stranglehold on that genre

Mess around and clean the whole house to this

EYE mean lol

My wife's cousin didn't know who Kendrick Lamar was.
I thought that was crazy until she hit me with the reverse uno and asked if I knew who someone else was.
We both were stuck looking at each other like damn
giphy.gif

maybe I’m different but if this happened to me, I would go and see what the fuss is about. Even if I didn’t end up liking the artist, i would know who they are :lol:

My coworker was amazed that I didn’t knew who Dua Lipa was a few years ago. Then she played like 4 songs and I kept saying “oh i didn’t know that was her.” :lol:

Same with Billie Eilish. I had no idea if that person was a male, female, one person, or a group. Then my coworker played bad guy and I weebay’d.

Rap city/Yo MTV raps/Video soul etc from 92-98 is my musical wheelhouse. Outside of what gets posted in here, I am not aware of the artists and definitely not trying to check out their catalog. It’s all mish mash to me.

I listen to the same 5 rappers almost everyday. Whether in the car or at the crib. Mix it in with some techno/trance/house depending on the mood.

Nip, Dipset, Ross, Drake, French that’s been the only thing in the rotation

Reactions: HIM

First Easter Bunny, now Duo Lips?

WHERE DO YALL BE FINDING THESE PEOPLE

My kids are gonna be sick of hearing soca, calypso, reggae and motown/soul on weekends
They're gonna know Burning Flames, Buju Banton and The Manhattans by heart :pimp:

Edit:
How could I forget Jazz :smh: That's gonna be their homework :pimp:

Last edited:
Is Conway the 40 year old rapper beefing with Freddie Gibbs, another 40 year old rapper, about their fathers being policemen? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom