2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000x1332.jpeg.73bbd35436304fe190f593c8f64bda0c

Not eating meat this week so its been a challenge. I mess with Avocado Toast though

I know who Dua Lipa is but I coudnt name a song of hers.

Edit: she dont sound mannish :lol: her music aint for me though. Too poppy

As anti as you are many things, I am about avocado toast. Doesn't even sound appealing. At least you made it yourself, a whole *** avocado is like a dollar and a slice of bread maybe 30 cents so you saved like 15 bucks.
You tripping its fire.

I used to just listen to all rap.

Wavy put me on to future like 2015 hes been my most played artist since then.

Lately ive been trying to listen to some other genre’s Weeknd, Dijon, Brent Faiyazz, Giveon,Harry Styles , Olivia Rodirgo and Dua Lipa got songs too but if Dua wasnt hot now way would she be this popular .

I'd happily take that same sandwich and throw some meat on it like salami or proscutto (Whole foods sells a similar one) and sundried tomato or just replace the avocado with pesto (Sprouts makes that sandwich), still sundried tomato, parm, roasted garlic too if they have it

There was a popular DJ remix to Dua Lipa’s One kiss with her voice pitched down. Maybe this is why people think she sounds like a man? :lol:

There was a popular DJ remix to Dua Lipa’s One kiss with her voice pitched down. Maybe this is why people think she sounds like a man? :lol:

Nah it was a cover or one of those Tiny Desk things where I remember watching one and thinking it was mannish it idk.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
What do you all rap dudes listen to when you're doing something like cleaning the house on a Saturday morning, or any other such chill vibe activites? Sometimes some India Aire, Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, etc. beats just fit the mood. Never mind if you are a play music while smashing guy. I guess there are probably some anthem (J Cole/ Drake- In the morning) but rnb would typically have a stranglehold on that genre

Usually listen to the old classics :pimp:
I got plenty of old and new Rap & R&B in the cut.

Maybe this is why people think she sounds like a man?
OK this thread is the first EYE have ever heard of Dua Lipa, and this right here is the first I have ever ever heard:
Dua Lipa has billions of YT views alone. Would be surprised if no one has heard anything from her just by being out in the world.

Not trying to be funny, no foolishness, hearing the very 1st line I thought to myself "Is she a trans woman?" The reason people think she sounds like a man is because she sounds like a man.

-foe

I used to just listen to all rap.

Wavy put me on to future like 2015 hes been my most played artist since then.

Lately ive been trying to listen to some other genre’s Weeknd, Dijon, Brent Faiyazz, Giveon,Harry Styles , Olivia Rodirgo and Dua Lipa got songs too but if Dua wasnt hot now way would she be this popular .
You're not wrong, but that's how it works with a lot of pop music stars - female and male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom