2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone is solely blaming her, but it's a sticky situation.
There's a repeated history in America of white women lying on black men.
The woman responsible for Emmett Till's death is still walking around free.
With that in mind, Ime knew the risks and still did what he did so it is what it is.

@nialong

B41E8BA5-B7C6-4004-BAA3-B9C50548CA0C.png

Consensual doesn't mean appropriate. A higher up having sex with a subordinate is legal but it shouldn't happen.

Also, consent is consent until it's not. Just cause someone was good with it last week doesn't mean they are now. Not really sure how/why people are blaming the woman.
With that in mind, Ime knew the risks and still did what he did so it is what it is.

Black men have seen this play out plenty of times. It's not hard to find a white woman who wants to **** you, even partnered. But almost inevitably the desire to throw a black body under the bus wins out over whatever else they might feel.

Ime ****** up. You basically got a wife and kid. You risked that, for a MARRIED WHITE COWORKER, who probably enjoyed herself greatly until **** got hot and she ran right back to her husband to tell tales that make her look like less of a willing participant than she actually was. Now Ime, blindsided confused and wanting answers, is being "aggressive" and "harassing" her. Tale as old as racism.

I'm not saying that's certainly how it happened. That's just how my life experiences have influenced me to believe that's how it happened. If I'm wrong, I'll definitely apologize to her. Need full details to come in and fill in the blanks for us all, because right now it's still mostly rumors and speculation.

Screaming A not even mentioning the unwanted advances part of the story. Only talking about consensual relationship :lol:
That's what everyone is doing this morning in defense of Ime. Everyone is acting like he was suspended just for having sex, or just having sex w/ someone in management. Yeahno.

-foe

Yea Ime opened the door so it’s on him either way.

There are layups in every city the Celtics stop in & he does overseas work with the national team sometimes in off-season. Even more layups. Choosing a subordinate is some WILD decision making.

This is all on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom