2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
She'll go to couples therapy with her husband, then they'll eventually divorce anyways, she'll get alimony and child support for her troubles and then she'll go on to have more consensual sex with black men

The husband was probably cool with it and if he wasn't that's tough. He gotta take the L and move on it is what it is.

This is the same thing they did to Tiger. Portraying him as a monster cause he liked to have fun on the side.

The problem seems to be she wanted the advances to stop at a certain point and he didn't stop.

Some people have a hard thing grasping that concept, which is concerning me honestly.
Advances?
He already penetrated her Vag I think it’s a lil too late for that 🤷🏽‍♂️

merchant.png

Fine. You’re not a contrarian. You’re just wrong a lot. Better?

I don't care if you think im wrong. (im very obviously never wrong)

the contrian thing I just find silly, because implies some incinsire fake malign motivation.

literally any argument someone finds inconvenient, "oh you're just a contrarian"
i think it's an honestly weird way to approach any conversation.

if I say the sky is blue...oh here we go osh with contrarian take. :lol:

I think it was a consensual sexual relationship with the white chick. Then she said ok that’s it. But he was a ravenous sexagolic that wanted more and more so he prob stalked her. Started doing things like whipping it out in the locker room with her and grabbing her *** when nobody was looking etc.

She was real Karen-ish. "You stop SAS... We're not gonna blame women..." He ain't say nothing like that. Some of these chicks be real quick to paint you a certain way.
I listened to the whole show, and I don’t really rock with SAS, but I couldn’t really hear him blaming anyone other than Ime and the organization, for the leaks, not so much the action, but the leaks. He did ask that if it was consensual, then why aren’t they both punished, which I thought was a fair question…..

Serious question, is there more to this story than being reported, I feel confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom