2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
These ex players are chatty patties man :lol:

Definitely believe there's more to the story than what's been publicized so far though.

Suspending him a full season, and likely working on cutting ties, coming off a Finals appearance sounds waayy too much if it's just workplace infidelity.

Feel like it's a lot messier/nastier and they're keeping a tight lid on things for legal reasons. The fact Ime himself hasn't said much or fought anything either says a lot

I think suns sells for record 4 billion dollars.

A few other teams will sell when they realize how much teams going for.

There Had to be some kind of harassment or a pregnancy. Because ain’t no way. This thing def messy. Truth will come out though.

🤨🤨🧐

Tried to tell y'all

So....

It's clear there is a lot that we don't know.

I'm just trying to figure out what are the Celtics doing....

If it's as deep as Matt says it is, how do they bring him back? If they are working on a buyout, just say that. But everyone is running around making wild assumptions.

Just a super crazy situation.

He's not a superior or subordinate though.

Golden rule: if you going to mess around at work, just make sure it's horizontallly and not vertically. This is damn near universal across all industries.
So…missionary?

He's not a superior or subordinate though.

Golden rule: if you going to mess around at work, just make sure it's horizontallly and not vertically. This is damn near universal across all industries.
I know, I'm just ******* around. Done seriously speculating. I keep pointing out everyone else doing it and then I do it too
I been typing all day and the only thing we know for sure is Ime's involvement and the end result
Gonna find something else to gossip about until some details come out. Is Dwight a future HOFer? :emoji_eyes:

The Suns are not selling for twice their current valuation. That's a poor investment strategy.
Tv deal incoming plus Phoenix is a top 8 franchise in terms of location, weather, rich people access and hangout

Edit: PLUS Sarver owns the arena so that’s included

Last edited:
who is malika banging?
you-dont-wanna-know-george-zax.gif

So....

It's clear there is a lot that we don't know.

I'm just trying to figure out what are the Celtics doing....

If it's as deep as Matt says it is, how do they bring him back? If they are working on a buyout, just say that. But everyone is running around making wild assumptions.

Just a super crazy situation.

I seriously doubt they'll bring him back. This is more of a buying time to get the heat off of them and descalate the situation since it's multiple violations and he apparently was told to stop and kept doing whatever he was doing.

They're also buying time in the sense to not let him get scooped up off the market which no matter the optics now, some team will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom