2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discourse is only gonna get worse until someone says what happened
Specifics, not vague, sometimes contradictory statements
Names and dates aren't necessary, but what happened and in what order did it happen in?

He had sex with her several times right?
At that point any advances are irrelevant
She already gave up the drawz dog!!!

He probably wanted anal 🤷🏽‍♂️

Matt Barnes should’ve been worried about
D Fish in his bish guts

giphy.gif

I don't care if you think im wrong. (im very obviously never wrong)

the contrian thing I just find silly, because implies some incinsire fake malign motivation.

literally any argument someone finds inconvenient, "oh you're just a contrarian"
i think it's an honestly weird way to approach any conversation.

if I say the sky is blue...oh here we go osh with contrarian take. :lol:
stos.gif

The discourse is only gonna get worse until someone says what happened
Specifics, not vague, sometimes contradictory statements
Names and dates aren't necessary, but what happened and in what order did it happen in?
If Ime fights this, he is gonna open himself up. All the dirty laundry will be aired.

Things had to have gotten really messy behind the scenes though because no one is saying ****. Even Ime is choosing to stay quiet while clearly being forced out. Multiple violations with a married coworker in a post-MeToo world was more than unwise.

Ime tried to play the game, lost to a better player and instead of charging it to the game acted out on the L. That's not HC behavior :smh:

If Ime fights this, he is gonna open himself up. All the dirty laundry will be aired.

It HAS to be bad to get rid of your NBA Finals coach and he's not disputing anything. Man really ****** up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom