2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is malika banging?

:smh:

dm_190723_new_jump_on_tampering.jpg

Wonder how the Celtics players are feeling about this whole thing.

They really bought in fully into Ime's coaching especially in the second half of the season.

Gonna be weird for them starting fresh and not being able to continue on that wave length trying to build on the Finals appearance

So....

It's clear there is a lot that we don't know.

I'm just trying to figure out what are the Celtics doing....

If it's as deep as Matt says it is, how do they bring him back? If they are working on a buyout, just say that. But everyone is running around making wild assumptions.

Just a super crazy situation.

That’s what’s so weird about it. If it is consensual like they first reported then who cares, it’s two adults making (poor) decisions. Even if there is a pregnancy from it it doesn’t change the fact that it was consensual to begin with.

Now if it wasn’t consensual then how the hell are they going to keep him around? You can’t have a dude that sexually assaulted someone as the coach of your franchise

That’s what’s so weird about it. If it is consensual like they first reported then who cares, it’s two adults making (poor) decisions. Even if there is a pregnancy from it it doesn’t change the fact that it was consensual to begin with.

Now if it wasn’t consensual then how the hell are they going to keep him around? You can’t have a dude that sexually assaulted someone as the coach of your franchise

That's what I don't get. And I get what MVP MVP saying but essentially the Celtics are waiting to handle business that should have been handled from the start to save money from firing him and to prevent another team from hiring him (which I don't know how that happens if it's as bad as what Matt is eluding to).

Just terrible and crazy.

Wonder how the Celtics players are feeling about this whole thing.

They really bought in fully into Ime's coaching especially in the second half of the season.

Gonna be weird for them starting fresh and not being able to continue on that wave length trying to build on the Finals appearance
Definitely sucks.

Mazzulla has been there for the last several years though. Apparently a lot of the defensive stuff the team was doing was him. It’s not like they are bringing in a bunch of new faces and changing philosophy.

Don’t really think it’s starting fresh. Core of players inching toward their primes and only getting better.

That's what I don't get. And I get what MVP MVP saying but essentially the Celtics are waiting to handle business that should have been handled from the start to save money from firing him and to prevent another team from hiring him (which I don't know how that happens if it's as bad as what Matt is eluding to).

Just terrible and crazy.

You’d think if it was assault (and I’m not at all saying it was) it would give them the right to fire him without having to pay him but who knows.

The truth will come out eventually, there are too many people within that franchise to not say something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom