2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ime should've just done the right thing from the beginning

Takes one buyer to take it to next level

See: Steve Ballmer
If they go for 4 then the other owners will just hold for longer than whatever they planned :lol:

All of their net worths will increase, and there are several advantages to this, see Trump in the news right now for trying to inflate his :lol:

Wonder how the Celtics players are feeling about this whole thing.

They really bought in fully into Ime's coaching especially in the second half of the season.

Gonna be weird for them starting fresh and not being able to continue on that wave length trying to build on the Finals appearance
The defense is what made them special so they don’t lose anything there.

Rookie coaches often struggle with minute distribution & sometimes timeout/challenge management and ATO plays and stuff like that but the Cs o/u wins is 55 and this news doesn’t move me either way.

Damn Brad Stevens was legit shaken
picard.png

Im glad he showed emotion. Social media can break households on dumb rumors. Those women were guilty until proven innocent, main part I hated about this whole thing too.

We legit have pages of debates because someone made something up on something called BallSack Sports. Internet a scary place.

How?
If he broke any clause in the contract then they not on the hook for anything.
If what they are accusing him of is true I think that counts as such and the contract legally has been voided by his actions.
That’s not how these things work, man. :lol: He’d sue them. They’d go to court. They’re better off just reaching a settlement.

You’ve literally admitted not liking certain opinions because they were popular opinions of a certain group of people who you don’t like :lol:

If by "literally" you mean a made up charterization sure yah I guess that's "literally."

Like every other human on the planet if I think something is wrong and dumb

And a group of people who I already find annoying,
keep repeating the wrong and dumb thing, in an extra annoying way

I'm going to find that even more annoying.

I guess that makes me some kind of contrarian psycho, if so I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom