2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Based Jesus Based Jesus Ime in NY could be an actual thing.

1. Dolan stood by Isaiah Thomas, the real harassment guy, and fired shorty on his behalf.

2. If he doesn’t get off to a good start this year 3…welcome back![?]
36568FF7-E650-4C7A-B4BD-47B95E27B449.jpeg

2K5s :blush:

I'm not on twitter. I thought it was Allison Feaster because NT started floating her picture around. Still are actually.

Currently making a NT NBA posters tier list. Should be done later today. For tiers we have. (Stop changing your avis. I'm sick of taking screenshots d*** it.)

S tier - objective basketball fan who's takes are mostly free of bias. Adds to the thread in a productive way (no one is in this category)

A tier - Die hard fans. Self explanatory. Roots for one team rain or shine.

B Tier - Agents of chaos. Receipt pullers, and gamblers. They forget nothing.

C Tier - Contrarians. They dispute everything just because.

D Tier - Slander boys. Only joy comes from watching players fail. Don't know if these people even like basketball.

E. GS Fans. Bottom tier. All they do is slurp lightskins with green eyes.

Currently making a NT NBA posters tier list. Should be done later today. For tiers we have. (Stop changing your avis. I'm sick of taking screenshots d*** it.)

S tier - objective basketball fan who's takes are mostly free of bias. Adds to the thread in a productive way (no one is in this category)

A tier - Die hard fans. Self explanatory. Roots for one team rain or shine.

B Tier - Agents of chaos.

C Tier - Contrarians. They dispute everything just because.

D Tier - Slander boys. Only joy comes from watching players fail. Don't know if these people even like basketball.

E. GS Fans. Bottom tier. All they do is slurp lightskins with green eyes.
You could’ve left the S tier disclaimer off lol

:lol: osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh acting like he don’t know explicitly what he be doing :lol: (after admitting to it, multiple times). It’s just in your nature my boy. Some ppl wired like that. It ain’t all bad. I sorta get it. Embrace it.

It is what it is.

What are you talking about.

What I've said, and ill repeat,

I do not post opinions that are widely shared because I do not personally see the point.
what is the point of posting the sky is blue. I tend to be more motivated to post if I an opinion somewhat different than what is being shared.

this is not "contrarianism"
im not adopting a false opinion to be opposed to the consensus.
there are plenty of things i agree with that fit well withing the consensus.
I just don't post about it often.

So the hill we’re dying on is black men should be protected from perpetuating sexual harassment in the workplace because “white boys” are?

Where is it that he was sexually harassing the women? The initial story was that it was consensual. Why wasn't that the first report?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom