2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
E549EBF0-C23A-4130-A9D3-F76AD65916A6.jpeg

I had to hit my guy the moment he announced Ben was on Thurs episode 😂

Curious if he had his foot on the gas or was pump fakin’ the entire interview
Interviews are always PR with agreed upon questions and talking points. Ben likely wants to out himself in a better light and let people know that he’s back to normal and will play.

Was literally thinking of him today. Dude checked in on me every month at least to make sure I was ok through a lot of struggle, legit really good people. Even offered to help me plan to get back into work when I lost my job. Wish I had his contact info outside of here, I know he's met datznasty datznasty and @a-friend in person they might have an answer. I know storm was traveling a lot for work too so he might just be caught up in that. Regardless, real solid people and hope he's ok.
Yea I got his real number on my phone that doesn’t work I’ll see if I can recover it. If anybody knows how to pull into off a phone that turns on but screen is fried lmk, android.

Fam was cool people, just as funny IRL too. Came through For a visit and already had something lined up, we were drinking and he gets a text and I’m like word its like that? Shawty was right down the street at one of the Breweries so I dropped him off and since then I spam him with OkC related stuff to get him to come back; house/apartment listings, events, random bitties I walk past on the street, etc

But yea maybe he’s just in Europe for business or needed a break from NT to focus on something else. I’ll check again and see if i got his number somewhere else

How?
Chef
Yanni
Luka
Jokic
Embiid

Embiid is got his game here. All of the skill work comes from America. Giannis came here and got skilled here. Not as much so as Embiid but yeah. We made them. Embiid was shooting shots over the backboard. He’s with us for sure. They both get fades too. Giannis be rocking black Air Force ones and got a mixed baby momma. He’s a Midwest dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom