2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russy: Whatever it takes. I just wanna help the team.
Ham, 3 days ago: Cool. Bench.
Russy: 5 pts.
Russy: My hammy.
Laker docs: There's no structural damage.
Russy: Iono. It hurts, though. Started 3 days ago.

-foe

I’m not from Philly no.

Also, Philly fans show tough love. Laker fans are straight disrespectful to their players.
Ehhh I know a certain fan who was straight disrespectful to a player. Might be residing on a beach listening to da baby

I really hope this is just the preseason NBA app - both my iPad and my Apple TV have useless interfaces. Can’t resume a game, can’t do anything but skip forward in 10s increments…

I’m not from Philly no.

Also, Philly fans show tough love. Laker fans are straight disrespectful to their players.

JampackedPlasticGilamonster-max-1mb.gif

Honestly, Laker fans are the absolute worst. I hope every player takes notice so that no one will want to sign there.

You’re better off being a Clipper.
In all seriousness, if you're an NBA player you're looking around and seeing that the Clippers and the Warriors ownership simply just invest more into their teams. IDK how the other owners don't start crying foul/"I am poor in this context" soon.

In all seriousness, if you're an NBA player you're looking around and seeing that the Clippers and the Warriors ownership simply just invest more into their teams. IDK how the other owners don't start crying foul/"I am poor in this context" soon.
They already are and it probably gets addressed in the next cba

They already are and it probably gets addressed in the next cba
Ehh we've heard whispers, but yes that is what I have also expect to happen. Like loud "I AM POOR" crying which is really silly. I am not on those owners side by any means. Most NBA owners still treat their teams as fun side projects don't get mad about the guys who truly care about theirs.

There is nothing to address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom