2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walter? Nah man cmon you're letting the hate blind your eyes :lol:

Ray as the man went just as far as Harden. Then aged great, kept himself in shape and was clutch in Boston and Miami. It's not hate, if you quit on team after team and I can't trust you to show in the playoffs I'm good.

Playoffs have to matter. I’m not putting Harden in the same sentence as Kobe. He accomplished NOTHING as THE guy. Yeah them numbers look good, but we know what it is when playoffs roll around.

Kobe & Mike are above everyone else because they were killers. Har_en... isn't.

-foe

Again I'm never mad at the people who view basketball this way. We can't expect everyone to love it

Didn’t he demand a trade from Cleveland to “build his own legacy”? Wonder what made him change his mind. I’m convinced dude went on a Peyote trip

Again I'm never mad at the people who view basketball this way. We can't expect everyone to love it

I'm not mad at that either.... But is Kyrie cool with the Nets treating him like an employee?..... NOPE :lol:

Dude really shoots himself in the foot by talking out of both sides of his face.

And ultimately he's going to be tight when he doesn't get that max offer because of his laissez faire outlook.

I'm not mad at that either.... But is Kyrie cool with the Nets treating him like an employee?..... NOPE :lol:

Dude really shoots himself in the foot by talking out of both sides of his face.

And ultimately he's going to be tight when he doesn't get that max offer because of his laissez faire outlook.
This is why I love a good "F all you guys I am rich" comment from an athlete.

As much as we complain about our jobs we're supposed to just believe that every athlete just magically loves their job? Nothing works that way.

Its gotta cut both ways for sure, but everyone being mad at Kyrie for not loving ball with every fiber of his being is crazy.

Ok ok we’ve dunked on Harden enough.

Putting Jerry West above him is TOO far

it's either him or Oscar as the best offensive player of the 60's.
Was considered a good defender at the time,

and is one of the few players that really got better in the playoffs.

given Hardens playoff failure and bad defense,
I don't know how you put him above the logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom