2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
SG is the weakest position of them all. Its Mike, Kobe and the rest is hair-splitting/Bias to me. I personally can't give it to Harden anymore but I won't be mad at those who just look at the Houston years in a vacuum.

Wade got the Bron stimulus package, which is a major skew factor.

Wades 06 run is still better than anything Harden has done and the fact that Wade was able to put his ego to the side work with Lebron says something. He didn't pout and quit.

Fire Morey |l

Fire Morey for real

We just need one brotha for the nepotism lol

Y’all know I’m trolling but for real tho, fire Morey lol

Fire Morey

**** Ben Simmons
Fire Morey

Carry on

Fire Morey

Promote Brand (or another brother)

Fire Doc and Morey

I’ve been on the fire Morey train too lol
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

280675708_5877579208937221_5278542515559381258_n.jpg

SG is the weakest position of them all. Its Mike, Kobe and the rest is hair-splitting/Bias to me. I personally can't give it to Harden anymore but I won't be mad at those who just look at the Houston years in a vacuum.

Wade got the Bron stimulus package, which is a major skew factor.

1. Mike
2. Kobe
3. Wade
4. A.I.
5. Harden, T-Mac, Etc

I don't see how this is debatable really. My best work.

They showed the finals trophy on espn and it looks a lot better than what the pictures showed. I think those were just bad renders

Even if harden has a great season next year giving him a max extension next summer still seems like a bad idea

It would be a terrible idea for the Sixers or any team for that matter giving this version of Harden the max.

That being said, I could definitely see some team paying him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom