2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WANTED Greak the Freak to win just so the, "Unskilled" talk can get re-evaluated.

But Steph getting another one will cause enough uproar for me to sit back and smile.

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 12.13.22 PM.png

Matt Barnes went in on pat bev and rightfully so! Now I want to see them throw hands in the parking lot. Bev a whole clown and needs to be refrained from coming on professional sports talk shows. He couldn’t see unbiased if it smacked him in his face. :smh:

Matt Barnes just came to CP's defense and said all Pat Bev was missing was a clown nose bc he was a complete clown this morning. Yikes.

It's interesting to see when they feel certain guys crossed this imaginary line. Because he sits there and cackles all the time when Big Perk and Stack are being clowns. He never brings out a clown nose for those bozos.

I kind of wanted to go to a conference finals game this year. D StaXX D StaXX addict4sneakers addict4sneakers what are those ticket prices looking like for Sunday?

amitt5504 amitt5504 you going to be at Game 1? I checked Miami for tomorrow and it was like $11-17K (and a $36K ticket) for courtside :sick: I rock with Herro and Bam Outta Da Bayou but damn. I know the Chase Center prices have to be rocking at this point

You can afford it big money.

Kendall Gonna mess around and date Anthony Street Clothes Davis next. Glorious Purpose !!!!

Only way to truly fix LakerNation.

If would be different if Pat was actually good. Him & Perk act like we didn't watch them play.
This the same man that stood on a table at a restaurant and declared he won a championship when PG & Kawhi signed, then proceeded to give up a 3-1 lead in the playoffs. Mans is a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom