2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm for it if it spices up the regular season.

I've been a huge proponent of an in season tournament for awhile. If you aren't going to decrease the amount of games, then making more of them matter amongst the 30 franchises is kind of the next best thing. Don't wanna wait until it's too late, and no one cares about the regular season at all. It's bad enough as it is.

Also, if your source of bread is gambling, it's a way easier sell when you have more games that matter to bet on.

this jersey :pimp:

Reverse-Retro-2.jpeg

Why don’t they go back to these colors?

Purple is a Royal color it would actually make sense given the name.

Someone at the end of that bench had to at least do something.

That’s how it is. But they didn’t.

Maybe they thought Paul wouldn’t pay their fine. 🤔

I've been a huge proponent of an in season tournament for awhile. If you aren't going to decrease the amount of games, then making more of them matter amongst the 30 franchises is kind of the next best thing. Don't wanna wait until it's too late, and no one cares about the regular season at all. It's bad enough as it is.

Also, if your source of bread is gambling, it's a way easier sell when you have more games that matter to bet on.
It’s just putting perfume on poop

Just like the play in

Y’all want “spice” but in reality it’s microwaved made up nonsense

Why don’t they go back to these colors?

Purple is a Royal color it would actually make sense given the name.
Not sure how it would go now, but back when they made the change, the Kings moved a lot more merch with the black/silver color scheme.

Who was that guy that had some sort of try out for a team and posted the vid on here? He had game, had braids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom