2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely a fan now. Games are intense and the crowds are pretty lit.

I don’t watch Hockey at all unless I’m forced to. But I caught some of the Game 7’s.

It was really great to see Boston lose, like it always is. Unfortunately, Giannis and the Bucks didn’t do the same the following day :frown:

Yessir! One game was 2-0 but all others were decided by a goal. I got into hockey because of the Penguins so it was sad to see my dudes Crosby and Malkin go out like that.

Went to a bunch of Rangers games in my prime too but NY sports outside of baseball just hit different to me. Feels like people are there just to be there. Respectfully.
Hockey no where near close to my fav sport… but it def is my fav sport to watch live (if that makes sense) it’s so intense and constant mostion

Wtf!!??
Get the damn shot Al

Untitled-1.png

Pat Bev is annoying AF,he more of cornball than Klay and I didn’t think that was possible :smh:

Damn not Big Al smh. Celtics need Robert Williams back and healthy. Looking like the Heat easily tonight

Money talks but seeing all these injuries pile up this postseason, this should be taken off the table immediately

Not counting the Celts out. Even if with just the guys available tonight, they’re still better than either the Hawks and Sixers (with hurt Joel and washed Jimbo).

C's and MIA should be interesting. Sucks Marcus and Al are out, and with Rob not being 100%, it may be too much to overcome. Originally had C's in 5-6 games. Both teams are crazy good defensively, but the C's (at least the healthy Celtics) are a tad less juice deficient than Miami is.

GSW gotta shut the water off on the non Luka guys. Dubs in 6.

Kind of a formality of sorts, but still. This is good, and necessary. If you aren't going to limit the number of games, make them more important.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom