2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone gotta ps @freeze avy on there if Dallas pulls this off

noted-taking-notes.gif

Nah there wasnt even a little fake scuffle when CP got pushed. Team softer than Charmin.

It's not that they're soft. It's...

Jae Crowder intentionally ignoring CP :rofl:

You know that team really cant stand him behind the scenes :lol:

Over the next decade when all the Chris Paul stories from random teammates start coming out on random podcasts...ya'll gon learn :lol::smh:

Woj: "Marcus Smart suffered [the injury] in Game 7 vs. Milwaukee... got on the court for a short time this morning. They'll re-evaluate next, to see if he can be on the floor for Game 2."

nba thread bros, why am i lowkey mad at the instathots becoming miami heat fans right around this time every year
ive kept my mouth shut about abortion, about all of you wearing the same outfits and posing at the same. exact. location as one another

can they leave my world alone
idk why i care someone help

|l

Wow! Smart and horford out!? :smh: I don’t even have a dog in the fight but I wanted to see a good fight.

Beverly somewhere looking stupid per usual.

Ole boy from duke OD with the Cuban danglin over his tie. Wonder where he got bread for that from.

BTW amitt5504 amitt5504 WE are going to have to wait until Game 2/5/7. I woke up this morning PEEVED after little to no rest and was about to come through.

On God. or NT. Whichever you prefer

Showered, had American Airlines on the phone, got my scents right, threw on the RL model fit and was on the phone with the bank because I was trying to get TSA level limits cash on deck since it’s Miami and I haven’t lived THAT life in awhile. We confirm the appointment.

Sweater God, I was putting the chains on since it was Miyambi so I felt I needed to be a lil icy but ole girl finally calls me back right as I’m doing that. 45 minute talk :sick: She she was saying it was fine that I was going on the trip and encouraged me to go :wow: . Had me at the door like
1652823545165.gif

Felt like it was a test. Had to stay home tonight dog.

Dropped a heavy Zoom shortly after but felt like I was about to damb cry like Jordan.

1652825822019.jpeg
M

Not sure I could have survived a 3-hour flight and a Cubano today. Under any circumstances :lol:

I just need to recover. If Game 1 is what it we think it is, I already started the Game 2 search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom