2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grizzlies' athleticism and length made the Warriors' offense look putrid at times. The passing windows and open shots disappeared a lot quicker. But against a slower Mavs team, the Warriors offense should revert to normal.

:rofl: The thread title

I don’t know why but it always seem to bother me when I see a NBA road team in a locker room built for middle school players :lol: yes they can’t be as nice as the home team but just make it big enough so these large body humans can move around.

Here we go with the shenanigans. Now they are saying luka is sick and possibly was sick during GM 1 :smh:

When I first joined here I thought most posters on here were bros but man was a wrong. Just a lot of hypebeast and folks tryna act like bros. >D

The Grizzlies' athleticism and length made the Warriors' offense look putrid at times. The passing windows and open shots disappeared a lot quicker. But against a slower Mavs team, the Warriors offense should revert to normal.
That and Mike Brown's lack of adjustments made our offense look putrid too. Goes to show how important a head coach could be.

One day when we're all 70

a 15 year old is going to tell you that Kobe wouldn't be able to hang in the modern game
because he can't shoot from the 4 point line

And we're all gunna become hater old heads :lol:

And if they're all watching 6'10 PG's dribble like Kyrie I'm going to agree with them.

Ok both my rotator cuffs been torn for years no surgery been ballin back then and everything in between up until now. Cut the crap excuses for luka.

These blowouts aren’t entertaining
Happy Friday y’all.
564A48CF-0C02-4E5E-A43B-BA7ECAF1AD8C.jpeg
Let me get in on tee time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom