2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
A18D44AD-5C46-4B85-B2A8-42416D10C445.png

Bob is a true conservative that will not tolerate BS from a lib

Jj redick, Youre not that guy

aepps20 aepps20

JJ is one of them WOKE BOIS AND SJWS that DSA and I disapprove of. It hurts me when WHITE 🤴 fight but their battle is an important one. Robert Cousey was a Celt when my grandparents were fans. Though they couldn't attend games in person being Black that was when I BECAME A FAN OF MY CELTS.

Comparing guys that played & won during segregation to this.

Bob Cousy didn't win anything until he met Bill Russell.

I would agree Bob Cousy is someone who was definitely overrated at the time
he'd be much better player in today's era than he was back then.

Speaking of overrated…I think the most overrated basketball-related thing has to be Austin Rivers’ high school mixtape. Unless I’ve seen the wrong one…

Basketball pre 1960 and the increase in black players was definitely a widely different.

it was basically an endurance sport, run up and down fire up quick shots and try to tire the other team out

but by the time we reach late 60's-70's people exaggerate the differences.

no 3 point line, no carrying, simpler offences sure

but those rule changes are on par with rule changes in other eras.
illegal defense, hand checking ect.

Speaking of overrated…I think the most overrated basketball-related thing has to be Austin Rivers’ high school mixtape. Unless I’ve seen the wrong one…

all time great hoopmixtape,
should go to the Smithsonian with the other great hoop mixtapes :lol:

John Wall, Seventh Woods.

One day when we're all 70

a 15 year old is going to tell you that Kobe wouldn't be able to hang in the modern game
because he can't shoot from the 4 point line

And we're all gunna become hater old heads :lol:

I go thru this **** here everyday with u young mutherf ... :rofl:

I been sayin for yrs here, " wait till u guys hit the late 40's and u got some lil 17 yr old asking u who was this Allen Iverson guy ? " :lol::smh:

I work with a kid who everything i mention he has no idea what I'm talking about. He actually aint know about the 70's King Kong movie, he thought it was the black n white then the new one ... didn't even know Meth was part of Wu :smh::smh:

I go thru this **** here everyday with u young mutherf ... :rofl:

I been sayin for yrs here, " wait till u guys hit the late 40's and u got some lil 17 yr old asking u who was this Allen Iverson guy ? " :lol::smh:

I work with a kid who everything i mention he has no idea what I'm talking about. He actually aint know about the 70's King Kong movie, he thought it was the black n white then the new one ... didn't even know Meth was part of Wu :smh::smh:
Whoa whoa whoa wait a god damn minute…

There’s a 70s Kong movie?

The hoopmixtape is an art that seems to be dead.

i guess people go tired of being bamboozled.

by highlight tapes of consisting of 98% fastbreak against overmatched HS opponents. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom