2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like they made a Lady Thor out of nowhere too, these are based off characters that have existed for a very long time and have lord knows how many stories out there on paper.
Also Lady Thor got maybe one of the hardest comic book covers ever lol

clean.jpg

I don’t think most people care to see Jane as Thor though. I’m only rockin because the last Thor was great.
I remember people were hating on Chris Hemsworth playing Thor until they realized that the movie was enjoyable. All that noise quiets down if the movie turns out to be entertaining.

That’s a weird non-sequitur.
No, I'm saying, it's not just "Lakers fans hate the Celtics. They can't speak clearly on the Cs."

We just don't want a team tied with us to win another. If the Kings had 17...

... stop laughing.

-foe

This is becoming such a big story. I really don't care that much. I still feel like I'm watching good basketball

Last edited:
I remember people were hating on Chris Hemsworth playing Thor until they realized that the movie was enjoyable. All that noise quiets down if the movie turns out to be entertaining.
Unfortunately we’ve seen the Jane character be trash for two movies . She may be better under Taika. I just have no reason to be hype to see her.

This is becoming such a big story. I really don't care that much. I still feel like I'm watching good basketball

I can see both sides of the argument but I agree, its great basketball either way. Whats so confusing is an entire team not showing up. I get maybe 1 or 2 stars or a role player but an entire team is perplexing.

I feel it comes down to coaching and players just not hitting that mid range. Like what happened to getting an easy 2 to stop runs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom