2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if they took all the resources they use on comic movies and invested it into fresh scripts that got put on the bottom of the pile when the Spider-Man 17 script got delivered.
No. Tell those people to come up with better stories then they will get their movies made.

Imagine if they took all the resources they use on comic movies and invested it into fresh scripts that got put on the bottom of the pile when the Spider-Man 17 script got delivered.
You could say that about any blockbuster getting released. It's all about the money. All you could do is support what you like.

You could say that about any blockbuster getting released. It's all about the money. All you could do is support what you like.
Yeah, you can’t blame the studios; it’s us, the consumers. Basically everything that has been put our post-pandemic that wasn’t Marvel, Disney or Pixar has tanked at the theater.

They’re just trying to keep their jobs over there with the easy money:

That is a good movie period. For all you non super hero people just a good movie.

Batman is actually the only Superhero I liked growing up.

So I liked Nolan’s Batman series. Ben Affleck’s was trash tho.

But I did hear good things about the new Batman movie from non-superhero people and will definitely watch. It’s been on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom