2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph's shimmy is actually a rattle LMAO

Kobe - Black Mamba
Steph - Whitesnake

🤣😂:lol::rofl::rofl:

White snake?
CD679F83-4D4F-4EA2-9539-9DF44E88BA91.gif

I think they made his rookie authentic not too long ago
Yeah I don't like those as much as the current colour scheme. The Warriors have the best jersey in the league right now to me.
yeah but you also listen to drake so >D
I like meeting people who are tougher on me on the internet, thanks for that.

They both phony man :lol::smh:

I watched that whole pod w/ Cowherd and Draymond and he contradicted himself so many times about KD :lol:

I wonder if he knows that All the Smoke episode from the quarantine still exists, and people can see and hear him singing a different tune than he is now about KD.
Many have short memory retention. Media needs talking points leading up to the Finals.

They both phony man :lol::smh:

I watched that whole pod w/ Cowherd and Draymond and he contradicted himself so many times about KD :lol:

I wonder if he knows that All the Smoke episode from the quarantine still exists, and people can see and hear him singing a different tune than he is now about KD.
I think the cause of his tune changing is he probably got in contact with Durant again. When l saw that they both blamed the management/Kerr on what happened during Green's interview with Durant, I was done listening to anything regarding that topic. Any time either one brings up anything regarding that whole situation, I tune it out.

Funny as hell because during KD's run with GS all we heard from these warriors "fans" was

"they don't have any egos, they're different, y'all are making up drama".

KD been gone for 3 years now and all we keep hearing is drama, ego talk, everybody wants to be right. :lol:
The only ones that said **** was Draymond and Durant. Some of y'all criticize ESPN, yet make up even worse narratives.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom