2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drama was KD was mad :lol:

I feel like different articles and podcasts have given bits and pieces here and there. From what EYE have gathered, they won the championship in 2017 and KD came across as feeling unfilled. Everyone was still calling Lebby the best in the world. Everyone in Oakland loved Steve more than him. He was still second fiddle in what should've been the defining moment of his career.

Fast forward through a second championship and all the free agent buzz. It seems like everyone was under the assumption KD was leaving and he wouldn't just own it, which was within his rights. Which led to the Yuckmouth blow up where he told him they don't need him.

Then throw in KD's issues with Steve Kerr's offense and how he wanted to get into his iso bag. He just wasn't happy.

Good summary. I remember David West & Livingston coming out & saying there there was drama.
Guys were walking on egg shells around KD. I know ya'll remember how he was acting with the media. Son was snapping at people for no reason. That's exhausting to be around. Seemed like he was sucking the life out of the team and dudes were happy he bounced. He thought he was gon get that Bron & Curry love. KD a funny dude fr.

i still buy my son nikes and retros but when he picks his own shoes out its always non nike…he’s 9…

I def been noticing this. Growing up it was always Nikes, or nothing. If you were to step outside of Nikes it was for some Iversons, and that was only The Questions, and The Answers 1-7.
T-Mac 1 & 2 got some love as well.

Kd and nike was threatened. Chef curry and UA was ready to take over the basketball world.

Kd reaped the benefits. He got his rings and made some biz deals. But dubs showing they can win without him

didn't KD say he does't get happy or sad? lol dude just different. which is why I say he's content with two rings two final MVPs.

He's happy just being able hoop with his buddy in Brooklyn.

So again when does Klay or Steph say anything? You think they gonna speak like Dray?
Well with them not saying anything, what is there really to talk about?

The only people that we can prove said anything about it is Durant and Green. Everything else is just speculation.

didn't KD say he does't get happy or sad? lol dude just different. which is why I say he's content with two rings two final MVPs.

He's happy just being able hoop with his buddy in Brooklyn.

Nah, KD definitely gets sad. This is why he argues with teenagers on Twitter and calls trolls "c"*m guzzling b****he's" in DMs like a middle schooler.

But you guys keep buying into the " Kevin Durant is a cool customer who just wants to hoop" narrative

Nah, KD definitely gets sad. This is why he argues with teenagers on Twitter and calls trolls "c"*m guzzling b****he's" in DMs like a middle schooler.

But you guys keep buying into the " Kevin Durant is a cool customer who just wants to hoop" narrative

Eh. Find it weird that so many care how mad or unmad kd gets on social media

He has the time so let him do what he want with it. His energy not yours

A city so legendary it did this to a guy who brought them a majority of thier titles...

You’re talking about stuff from 60 years ago. What city do you live in? I bet I can find a similar headline about your city from 60 years ago.. and it’s not even the city per se it’s just a few idiots. Bill Russell has a statue in Boston.

I def been noticing this. Growing up it was always Nikes, or nothing. If you were to step outside of Nikes it was for some Iversons, and that was only The Questions, and The Answers 1-7.
T-Mac 1 & 2 got some love as well.

Nah. At least not in my hood. Etonics, saucony, adidas, FILA, new balance, British Knights, early 90s Ewing’s, all hoods are different but real shoe enthusiasts had a diverse closet

Nah. At least not in my hood. Etonics, saucony, adidas, FILA, new balance, all hoods are different but real shoe enthusiasts had a diverse closet

yeah none of them was poppin off by me. Def knew about em tho but living near Chicago growin up in the 90s, it was Mikes or nothin lol for obvious reasons. Forces took off round middle school through HS but it was always bout Mikes.

Idk how KD thought he would get love from a fanbase that gives Curry credit for just being on the court.

Andrew Wiggins could drop 30, Klay go for 40 and they would still thank Wardell.
Klay definitely get as much love as Curry and he probably gets more love when he catches on fire.

The level of intellectual dishonesty in here never ceases to amaze me.

****** literally make **** up in here. Or...they'll take a comment from one person and then attribute it to an entire group every chance they get.

When you ask em to pull receipts...****** act like they so cool and the search feature is so beneath their time or something :lol:

Pathetic behavior

Well with them not saying anything, what is there really to talk about?

The only people that we can prove said anything about it is Durant and Green. Everything else is just speculation.

And David West and Steve Kerr but yeah it ain't the whole roster so yeah "speculation" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom