2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
White snake?
CD679F83-4D4F-4EA2-9539-9DF44E88BA91.gif
C'mon bro, you ain't ever heard of Whitesnake?!? :lol:
Screenshot_20220531-113553_Chrome.jpg

The only ones that said **** was Draymond and Durant. Some of y'all criticize ESPN, yet make up even worse narratives.:lol:

What you need the whole team to say something? When does Klay or Steph say anything about anything?

And Dray clearly was talking like the rest of the squad felt the same way. When he snapped on KD he was saying "We..."

Let's just keep playing dumb and naive I guess.

What you need the whole team to say something? When does Klay or Steph say anything about anything?

And Dray clearly was talking like the rest of the squad felt the same way. When he snapped on KD he was saying "We..."

Let's just keep playing dumb and naive I guess.

All I got from this is the team wondering if KD would stay and them getting tired of the media asking them about it. I don't detect any ego trips or everyone wanting to be right.

All I got from this is the team wondering if KD would stay and them getting tired of the media asking them about it. I don't detect any ego trips or everyone wanting to be right.

KD and Dray been going back and forth since he left. KD and Kerr had a lil back and forth.

Remember when Dray and KD both blamed Bob Meyers and co for telling Dray he needed to speak to KD and apologize. That's what caused a rift and KD sat there and agreed
mjlol.png

The root of the problem is KD thought he was going to get more love from winning those 2 Championships and he just didn't.

And now that they're back in the Finals, his mentions are even more active than usual. All the shows are talking about him and his decision again.

Idk how KD thought he would get love from a fanbase that gives Curry credit for just being on the court.

Andrew Wiggins could drop 30, Klay go for 40 and they would still thank Wardell.

Last edited:
Man KD is happy with his two rings and two final MVPs.

He wasn't happy in GS. He needed a Russell Westbrook to take all the blame again. He had two in Kyrie and James Harden this season.

He's chillin.

FINALLY watched the game and caught up on the thread

elpablo21 elpablo21 lightskin brother in 6. Put me in the section with the white women
Got you

We finally here. THE NBA FINALS ARE BACK
rejoice.png

and you're on the list
2uxzjg2_th.png

2enwxtg.png
j6r1np.png
2ijjj2v.png
2enwxtg.png

DUBS PICKS
@tay1 Dubs in 6
@vidiviciun #Dubsin4
@frshstunna Dubsin 6
@allergic2broke Dubs in 5
Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 Dubs in 6
@sneeker Dubs in 4
@nickmaz96 Dubs in however many games it takes
@wavycrocket Dubs un 4
@freeze Dubs in 6
lambo.png

@dland24 Dubs in 6
@addict4sneakers Dubs in 6
@antidope Dubs in 6
@sooperhooper Dubs in 6
@Air Pope Dubs in 7
@flyerthandelta Dubs in 7
@pmatic's :emoji_heart: Dubs in 5
@dman14 Dubs in 4
@Tony $now Dubsin 6
@uzzzle Dubs in 6
@Chopper Dubs in 7
@moe200069 Draymond "NOPE" Dubs in 6
friscostylez friscostylez Dubs in 5 #4OTW
jsindaa jsindaa Dubs in 6
@VARNELL HILL Dubs in 5
@Lizakers Dubs in 5
@broncos19dm Dubs in 6
Based Jesus Based Jesus Them lightskin brothers with the green eyes in 6
CegWY8KWEAEwWnj.png

CELTICS PICKS
D StaXX D StaXX Celtics in 7
@osh kosh bosh Celtics in 7
Celtics Fanatic @BIG LEEMELONE Celtics in 7
@chao7 Celtics in 6
amitt5504 amitt5504 Celtics in 7
@DLF Celtics in 6
@jballer20 Celtics in 6
@Benny Hinn Celtics in 6
@651akathepaul Celtics in 7
@Coupé It Reluctantly C's in 7
@pmatic's 🧠 Celtics in 6
@noblekane Celtics in 6
@justblaze2k7 Celtics in 7
@B Sox C's in 7
@bostoiah Celtics in 6
@HOU$TON Celtics in 6

30jh0yt.png
PICKS
M Mark Antony Warios in 4
@T0INE Dubs in 3.5
amitt5504 amitt5504 NT in 7
Cashflow Cashflow Heat in 9
@aepps20 Dubs in 10 and Celts in 10
@Armada Basketball in 7

cMIhMHq.png
PICKS
@aepps20 Zaddy Trump in 2024

For sure. I’ve definitely noticed when I’ve been on my son’s school campuses that Nikes are less prevalent/dominant than they used to be.

i still buy my son nikes and retros but when he picks his own shoes out its always non nike…he’s 9…

David West came out early and said that team had drama...

The drama was KD was mad :lol:

I feel like different articles and podcasts have given bits and pieces here and there. From what EYE have gathered, they won the championship in 2017 and KD came across as feeling unfulfilled*. Everyone was still calling Lebby the best in the world. Everyone in Oakland loved Steve more than him. He was still second fiddle in what should've been the defining moment of his career.

If I'm not mistaken during that second season he was disconnected from the team, which is probably the drama David West alluded to when they repeated. Steve Kerr had to do lunches with him to try to get him to check back in.*

Fast forward through a second championship and all the free agent buzz. It seems like everyone was under the assumption KD was leaving and he wouldn't just own it, which was within his rights. Which led to the Yuckmouth blow up where he told him they don't need him.

Then throw in KD's issues with Steve Kerr's offense and how he wanted to get into his iso bag. He just wasn't happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom