2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you're about titles from 60 years ago lol
it’s pretty sad that people in here gets so salty about the Celtics championships… that they have to bring up plumbers or the societal climate from half a century to take away from the fact that they are the most legendary franchise in the NBA. Whats next? Those old celtics teams had special springs in their chuck taylors :rofl:Get a grip. You wanna get political ?there’s a thread for that.

****** literally make **** up in here. Or...they'll take a comment from one person and then attribute it to an entire group every chance they get.

When you ask em to pull receipts...****** act like they so cool and the search feature is so beneath their time or something :lol:

Pathetic behavior

OH I HAVE RECEIPTS.

if the Celtics win German Rondo and Iso Joe get rings?

Do the Celtics give one to Danny Ainge? lol

I like some belly
:evil:
A nice roll or 2 be soft as booty 😎

****** literally make **** up in here. Or...they'll take a comment from one person and then attribute it to an entire group every chance they get.

When you ask em to pull receipts...****** act like they so cool and the search feature is so beneath their time or something :lol:

Pathetic behavior

This is NT in a nutshell. The disingenuous attributions kill me.

****** be arguing with everyone and no one at the exact same time. :lol:

Can’t believe folks still going to these filthy LA beaches. Can’t even walk the beach without getting tar/oil on the soles of your feet. Just plain ole filthy.

I still can’t decide who I think will win the finals but warriors keep coming to mind.

Well let me put it this way. KD is gone and Dray can say whatever he wants with no ramifications to team chemistry.

Ok and nobody is talking about the warriors chemistry now. The point is all the back and forth that's been going on since KD left contridicts everything that was said when he was there.

Damn near every dynasty has had drama, the problem is people was pushing this story that the warriors was ego-less and nobody cared about credit, "they just wanna hoop". :lol:

After the choke job in 2016 EYE recall them boys leaving their families to fly across the country to try and court Mr Durant.

i recall betaboi durant, who was ringless even after playing with 2 future mvps (!!), leave his team to go to a team he choked a 3-1 lead to

let me repeat, $t3ph and da dubs SAVED durant's career & betaboi durant knows it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom