2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

original.gif

Another personality for DeadsetAce DeadsetAce ?

even i'm offended by this

speaking of game 1.. celtics gonna try to “hunt” steph on switches? would love to see them bog down their offense and become one dimensional the same way mavs tried with Luka.

more than wiggins on tatum, i wanna see how klay defends JB. if klay can make him a high volume scorer, series is a wrap
I don't think Celtics even have true elite scorers to hunt Steph. They have guys that can look like stars one night and mid bags of reggie the next

Marcus broke the code by diving for a loose ball that he subsequently gained possession of. Thanks to diving for the loose ball.

2022 WATTBA.

I think even Steph said he had no issue with it. "Wasn't malicious or dirty"

let's be serious, all of the dubs haters emptying the clip because they all know #4 is almost here. i wouldn't be surprised if they played basketball all summer so they can duck all the **** NT dub nation gonna be talking in this thread

at this point, all of dem mfs prob praying for an injury, dudes catching covid cases, $t3ph not getting his 1st FMVP, etc

These boys better not lose :lol:

It's gon be chaos

agent-chaos.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom