2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok and nobody is talking about the warriors chemistry now. The point is all the back and forth that's been going on since KD left contridicts everything that was said when he was there.

Damn near every dynasty has had drama, the problem is people was pushing this story that the warriors was ego-less and nobody cared about credit, "they just wanna hoop". :lol:
Most of the roster just wants to win in any way neccessary. Draymond and KD had locker room issues, but does it apply to the rest of the roster, not to my knowledge. Even for the rest of the season, they were killing it and only fell short because of injury. There's nothing that proves that other players had inflated egos or bloated personalities. It was only the issue of KD and Dray and it's only been that.

KD helped Warriors get b2b rings with b2b FMVPs

He even sacrificed 2 years of his career trying for to rush back and save y’all in the 2019 finals

Most ungrateful fans I’ve ever seen.

Had Lacob crying fake tears and ****.

Gave y’all everything you could have wanted and y’all still wouldn’t accept him as one of your own at this risk of showing more love to him than Steph.

Cause he wasn’t drafted by GSW.

Truly disgusting.

KD helped Warriors get b2b rings with b2b FMVPs

He even sacrificed 2 years of his career trying for to rush back and save y’all in the 2019 finals

Most ungrateful fans I’ve ever seen.

Had Lacob crying fake tears and ****.

Gave y’all everything you could have wanted and y’all still wouldn’t accept him as one of your own at this risk of showing more love to him than Steph.

Cause he wasn’t drafted by GSW.

Truly disgusting.
No body is slandering KD, some just think Steph was more important to the team at the time.

Not really sure what’s even being discussed anymore. KD left because his expectations/needs weren’t fully met by his experience in Golden State. That’s obvious. The so called “drama” in his last year was a symptom of that more than it was a cause.

Doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy for feeling that way; doesn’t mean the Warriors as a team or any individual Warriors did anything wrong. Some marriages just have a short self-life - that was one of them.

They both moved on (for the most part, until other people bring it up). I personally don’t think there’s anything particularity interesting to rehash.

If KD doesn’t win a ring in Brooklyn and the Warriors win this year or next year. Oh boy these conversations gonna be interesting:lol:

They want to make him the victim so badly :lol: :lol:

same dudes who were crying about him being a snake.. some folks just wanna have their cake and eat it too.

KD leaving is what it is. squad won two rings with him and he did them a solid with that sign and trade that eventually netted them wiggins and kuminga. any rational dubs fan will tell you they got nothing but love for dude. i root for KD except for when it’s gsw vs brooklyn

need it to be thursday already so we can get past this fake drama

let's be serious, all of the dubs haters emptying the clip because they all know #4 is almost here. i wouldn't be surprised if they played basketball all summer so they can duck all the **** NT dub nation gonna be talking in this thread

at this point, all of dem mfs prob praying for an injury, dudes catching covid cases, $t3ph not getting his 1st FMVP, etc

speaking of game 1.. celtics gonna try to “hunt” steph on switches? would love to see them bog down their offense and become one dimensional the same way mavs tried with Luka.

more than wiggins on tatum, i wanna see how klay defends JB. if klay can make him a high volume scorer, series is a wrap

it's ok to be the one riding the bus. not sure why kd (and fans) get upset about that
we're just acknowledging steph was driving the bus all this time

speaking of game 1.. celtics gonna try to “hunt” steph on switches? would love to see them bog down their offense and become one dimensional the same way mavs tried with Luka.

more than wiggins on tatum, i wanna see how klay defends JB. if klay can make him a high volume scorer, series is a wrap
celts have to be much more efficient and value the ball better. can get away with the heat, but not the warriors.
need to slow down the pace and make their threes similiar to what the mavs attempted to do. dont think the jays can be efficient playing iso ball vs the warriors defense
got to make shots so they can set up their defense and limit warrior transition
the c's length and ability to switch may present some problems

KD believed in the GSW way of playing ball 90% of the time but believed against the CP3 Houston rockets that it wasn’t working. Behind the scenes they went down 3-2 and were blaming KD for playing ISO ball too much in the series. It was an ongoing war between Kerr and KD about ball movement.

KD believes GS would have lost that series if he didn’t take over. Kerr’s coaching staff believe the series would have not went 7 games if KD passed the ball more.

After that series KD knew he was done in GS

😂😂

KD finished the game with 0 assists

Last edited:
you sure do get really defensive when it comes to boston and the celtics. have you ever draped yourself in the american flag and ran around a gay couple's lawn? 🤔
all I’m saying is the Boston Celtics have 17 Championships and the most legendary franchise in the nba…its just the truth. it seems to be bothering the hell out of you because your replies have nothing to do with basketball.

285576017_5934618553233286_4996060667991719750_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom