2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I doing the math right and that’s your sister?

Kelsey is legit good. Been good but that team was awful. They got a lot better though. I was about to bring up egbo and smith being the best players they’ve had in a long time
We gonna need the Kysre shenanigans told if true lol

But seriously she’s a bucket

Am I doing the math right and that’s your sister?

Kelsey is legit good. Been good but that team was awful. They got a lot better though. I was about to bring up egbo and smith being the best players they’ve had in a long time
Nah, best friend of my lil sister. Known her since she was legit in preschool.

Malpractice what Catchings had done for years there. Hartley will give them some help when she’s back too. Egbo looking better than Macgowan ever did in year 1. Smith is a player already. Wish they would’ve got Howard 😭

Nah, best friend of my lil sister. Known her since she was legit in preschool.

Malpractice what Catchings had done for years there. Hartley will give them some help when she’s back too. Egbo looking better than Macgowan ever did in year 1. Smith is a player already. Wish they would’ve got Howard 😭

Got it. I see the cut Tiffany Mitchell’s minutes too. But yeah macgowan is awful. I like Henderson too (little cutie pie but I already know what time it is. ) gotta get Danielle Robinson out and they are probably a playoff team this year

Got it. I see the cut Tiffany Mitchell’s minutes too. But yeah macgowan is awful. I like Henderson too (little cutie pie but I already know what time it is. ) gotta get Danielle Robinson out and they are probably a playoff team this year
Mitchell, Vivian’s and Robinson out that rotation and they’ll be straight. Probably takes until next year to replace Vivians, but the new coach seems like he has a clue and immediately cut Mitchell and Robinson’s minutes. Funny enough we were sitting next to his wife at the game in NY unknowingly and she turned around at the end of the game and said she loved me and my sister’s commentary on the team/league.

Mitchell, Vivian’s and Robinson out that rotation and they’ll be straight. Probably takes until next year to replace Vivians, but the new coach seems like he has a clue and immediately cut Mitchell and Robinson’s minutes. Funny enough we were sitting next to his wife at the game in NY unknowingly and she turned around at the end of the game and said she loved me and my sister’s commentary on the team/league.

Nice. I was trying to talk a friend of mine into pursuing a front office job since she played in the league for a few years. Those WNBA busts are the worst ever because they bring zero to the table.

it's ok to be the one riding the bus. not sure why kd (and fans) get upset about that
we're just acknowledging steph was driving the bus all this time
No man…

This is revisionist history.

Don’t let these bistephsuals trick y’all.

Lakers 3peat = Shaq driving the bus
Lakers 2peat = Kobe driving the bus
Heat 2peat = Lebron driving the bus
Warriors 2peat = KD driving the bus

All these got one thing in common

6db8f-16415839109140-1920.jpg

43d0ec4d63e5da11af9f0014c2589dfb-e1624076592830.jpg

5ring2finalsmvp.jpg

1654090276498.jpeg

1654089873404.jpeg

1654089941396.jpeg
1654089616419.jpeg

1654089645567.jpeg

THEY are attempting to change the narrative.

7824A5C5-1D31-42BE-B1E5-1EC88A98B19C.jpeg

THEY will never give KD the credit he deserves

Last edited:
Remember that it was Dray that cried on the phone in the car begging for KD to join the Warriors after getting washed by Lebron

It wasn’t KD crying on the phone begging to join the Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom