2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’d benefit greatly from playing with a real table setter.

In a perfect world, sure definitely. But like, if he and JB are making a ton of money, what table setter would even be a large enough upgrade at that price point?

I don't think it's as much as a table setter as much as it's being intentional about diversifying his scoring palette and overall touches. He loves Kobe and like, Fisher / Harper / Shaw / Fox were his table setters.

@antidope you’re my guy, but your takes about this series have been wild. Nothing about this game should be too surprising. We know that Golden State gives up open 3s, and Boston hit em. We also know Boston is the best defensive team in the league. They flexed that in the 4th.
I don't know, White shooting lights out doesn't seem like a normal thing.

you just found out about it? Shaq has been fuming with B.S. and hatred for years now as a commentator. the difference between him and Charles is atleast Charles is being real.

Of course not. It's just consistently amazing.

I didn't do the math but basically I mean limited minutes for JP and OPJ especially if they're not hot offensively. Poole needs to slow down and play better offense. Klay definitely needs to get going. Klay gonna need to average 20+ for GSW to win the series.

Otto played great. 12 and solid defense from you’re 7th man is great.

Klay isn’t that guy. He will have one game this series he loses his mind and can’t miss mid the rest, Wiggins played great.

For GS to win either Steph is going to have to go super human or Poole gotta avg 20. If neither happens it’s wraps.

@antidope you’re my guy, but your takes about this series have been wild. Nothing about this game should be too surprising. We know that Golden State gives up open 3s, and Boston hit em. We also know Boston is the best defensive team in the league. They flexed that in the 4th.

Exactly. The looks were great man. That’s worrisome for Warriors fans.

And the defense down the stretch by Boston was good, like always.

That’s why I wasn’t surprised.

dray shooting 2/12 and missing fts hurt.. them wide open threes he bricked were terrible. gotta be more efficient than that
He's the weakest link. Celtics exploited that weakness. like I always said, his importance is overrated.

Derrick white played his butt off with that shooting. Who knows if he’ll shoot like that again… But Tatum will pick it up for him next game anyways.

As a casual Warriors fan from afar, this has been the 1 thing that frustrates me the most of this team: blown leads. GS stays, STAYS tricking off games they have no business losing.:smh:

I know Dub diehards are sick right now. :smh:

Tatum with 13 assists is nice to see. His tendency to go quiet is pretty frustrating, though. Much respect to the Warrior defense, but if he can play a round 1 series against KD the way he did then why does he disappear for such long stretches? :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom