2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otto played great. 12 and solid defense from you’re 7th man is great.

Klay isn’t that guy. He will have one game this series he loses his mind and can’t miss mid the rest, Wiggins played great.

For GS to win either Steph is going to have to go super human or Poole gotta avg 20. If neither happens it’s wraps.
Klay still is that guy.

Did you see Poole last week hug and hold on to that WCF trophy and looking like he did not want to let it go like he had just won a chip?

Yeah Poole ain't ready mentally. He ain't got that requisite experience yet. And is why Big Al stepped up big tonight and didn't lose his poise and focus after having a lackluster first 3 quarters.

Klay MUST step up and be THAT man. This the Finals bro, and Klay ain't old like Igoudala. Thompson should be able to embrace the moment and level up.

And if Wiggins continues to ball consistently the Warriors are that much better.

What Poole brings should only be a bonus cause in all actuality JP is a role player. Klay is supposed to be the 2nd star on this team.

You know the “Won’t happen again” argument only works one way like Curry scoring 21 in a quarter again, or Otto going 4-4 before a miss not to mention Wiggins getting 20.
I'd say Curry's, Porter's, and Wigs overall points have a higher chance of happening than White going lights out again.

Just showing love

Also, some context: Magic grew up when the Celtics were the dominant force in pro basketball.
Being a student of the game, he respected the Celtics organization's greatness and it's history of great players.

He talks about it here...

As a casual Warriors fan from afar, this has been the 1 thing that frustrates me the most of this team: blown leads. GS stays, STAYS tricking off games they have no business losing.:smh:

I know Dub diehards are sick right now. :smh:
if you feel that way, think how the Celtics keep doing that as well. against the Bucks and the Heat.

This is the first bit of adversity GS has faced this whole postseason.

They haven’t trailed in a series, or played in an elimination game. It’s a lot easier to play free when you’re up. Let’s see how they come out being down a game. Going down 0-2 then heading to Boston?

That don’t sound good.

you could argue Dubs letting a 17-0 run like that isn’t gonna happen again. Or steph not getting a single point in a quarter isn’t gonna happen again (or whatever he ended up with in the 2nd quarter).

Regardless, this gonna be a good series. I still see the dubs snatching this in 6.

Good win by Boston. Taking game 1 from GS at home is big.

Game 2 more important to either team regardless who won this one. Didnt expect the C’s to win but they made their shots.

Want the Dubs to win, not too worried but they need game 2. I dont see them winning 2 in Boston.

They haven’t trailed in a series, or played in an elimination game. It’s a lot easier to play free when you’re up. Let’s see how they come out being down a game. Going down 0-2 then heading to Boston?

That don’t sound good.

If they go down 0-2 they coming back to the Bay down 3-1. Aint gonna be pretty.

you could argue Dubs letting a 17-0 run like that isn’t gonna happen again. Or steph not getting a single point in a quarter isn’t gonna happen again (or whatever he ended up with in the 2nd quarter).

Regardless, this gonna be a good series. I still see the dubs snatching this in 6.

I’ve seen Steph disappear in the Finals before so I’m not rolling with that not happening

I'd like to assume Boston isn't gonna go Hawkeye from 3 like that again. But hey, what do I know. That was wild. That was rough to watch. I know dudes gon be talking **** tomorrow at work 🤦🏾‍♂️

I’ve seen Steph disappear in the Finals before so I’m not rolling with that not happening
He mostly didn’t score cause he had 3 fouls in the 2nd quarter and didn’t play much tho. Steph has been in some light weight foul trouble a few times in these playoffs.

Edit: Also, we all know Adam Silver gonna want this to go 7 :lol:

was about to call it a night after I came home while on the road watching the game. I said, I guess Celtics are losing this one midway the 3rd quarter. upon entering the house, out of curiosity I turned on the tv just to see the final score. it was still 5 minutes to go and I think Horford just made the 3 point shot to lead it for the Celtics. glad and stayed to finish the game. wild finish.

That don’t sound good.
Kerr is usually good at bouncing back, and Memphis gave us a fight too.

But the Celtics are definitely too poised, too athletic, too cerebral, and too talented to get down 0-2 and make a comeback on.

Last edited:
There a clip of dis?
Just happened live.It'll probably repeat on the NBAtv post-game show.

It reminds me when he spoke to Ayton last year in his "bahamian" accent
Sas.png

Boston did what they had to do and take 1 in GS, long as it’s 2-2 after 4, Boston could squeak this out in 7

Game 2 GS prolly goes GS and wins by double digits.

Is Draymond Podding during the finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom