2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a perfect world, sure definitely. But like, if he and JB are making a ton of money, what table setter would even be a large enough upgrade at that price point?

I don't think it's as much as a table setter as much as it's being intentional about diversifying his scoring palette and overall touches. He loves Kobe and like, Fisher / Harper / Shaw / Fox were his table setters.
Yea, but he’s emulating Kobe who is the best ever at playing the style he plays :lol:. Also, Kobe at Tatum’s age was an elite athlete - Tatum ain’t like that athletically. Probably would consider him above average as an athlete. Kobe didn’t need a table setter.

warriors have usually tricked off 4th quarter leads but respond. didn’t happen tonite

dubs gotta stop selling out to collapse on tatum. smart, horford, and white were making the threes that bullock, kleber and dinwiddie bricked.

this man curry beat a grizzlies team without ja morant and then they beat up on Luka doncic and dorian finney smith

they had the yellow brick road right to the finals. barely even got tested after ja morant went down.
Yeah and a nuggets team without Porter and murray

I think Boston takes Game 2. Outside of their 3pt shooting Boston didn’t play their best game especially on defense.
Boston killed it today, Perimeter defense, jumping lanes, being physical, picking pockets, stripping, etc. They played very good defense.

Man I swear, Al Horford and his muscle flexing lucky he ain't going up against Bron and AD rn

Lakers vs Celtics, 2023 NBA Finals

1AD9ECD7-4BAB-4519-9A85-798C8E2401A6.jpeg

I know Draymond’s role isn’t to score, and box scores don’t tell the whole story, but he’s awful offensively. I don’t care how you spin it.

That’s not what I saw. A lot of drop coverage on Steph early in the game, lack of communication on off ball screens. They tightened it up in the 4th but quarters 1-3 it wasn’t there.
I saw them hounding Poole, contesting 3s, staying close to their man, and disrupting lanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom